Monday 12 March 2007

Tit For Tat

The Untouchables is a great film, its as historically accurate as any other the Hollywood movies but who cares? I've just been reminded of the numerous tit for tat shootings that has and still does take place in Northern Ireland, now of course they cite other reasons than political so they don't get into trouble with the Paramilitaries. Being targeted for yer religion (no matter how wrong it is) is a total disgrace but shit happens when mongs have guns, remember if you have an enemy who wants you dead there can not be such a thing as being excessive, put them doon so they don't want to get up again, thats the real world way.

"You wanna get Capone? Here's how you get him--he pulls a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue--THAT'S THE CHICAGO WAY, and that's how you get Capone."

I've been accused of being able to do a great Connery impersonation, what can I say my accent gives me a head start, this is the line I just love to say.

"Isn't that just like a wop? Brings a knife to a gun fight."

Connery played Malone an Irish cop that knew how to play in the real world and took Eliot Ness under his wing someone had to. I mean what kind of fuckers name their kid Eliot? just name him 'beat me up please' of course Connery's accent was Scottish as he won't lower himself to do accents such as Irish or Russian but who cares as he got an Oscar for it anyway.

5 comments:

Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

Oooh! Now this is more like it! Keep talking about Sean.. yes...Sean...that's it, baby...more Sean...

Anonymous said...

And never, never , ever have a battle of witts with an unarmed person!

ellie said...

Too many mongs with too many guns .... but hey that's peace for you!
They need the guns to protect the counterfeit dvds and designer clothing.

Old Knudsen said...

sam problem-child-bride
you with Sean and MJ for willies I now must do a search for Connery's willy.

dear prudence oh c'mon my readers aren't that bad.

savannah I have difficulty telling the difference as I can fart from my elbows to.

ellie not to mention drugs, now there are just a lot of bored thugs with thick necks waiting for you to look at them funny.

Mr Eater I suspect you read Sam's comments and felt sorry for me. I lived in Newcastle for about half a year we all have our scars. darby O'Gill and the little people was his best.

Maven said...

Loved that line about the Wop and a gun fight... fantastic movie too. It's one of those rare flicks where I can sit and watch it over and over, and never tire of it, Sean Connery-the-wife-beater, notwithstanding.