Saturday 3 March 2007

No Horses Were Diddled In The Making Of This Post.

You've lusted after them for years, now that Daniel Radcliffe has cum of age and has whipped his cock out who will be next? I'm hoping for Ron to get his ginger nuts out.

Here is Radcliffe in a school play 'buggering owls is a real hoot', they have to start of small.


Here is Samantha Fox, remember back in the day The Sun newspaper would whip up a frenzy by counting doon how many days are left until a gurl's 16 birthday so she could get her tits out on page 3? you could get yer tits out or marry a Rolling Stone all with yer parent's permission. What does it say about the media? and what does it say about the parents?

I liked Sam Fox but I don't like fox faced fruit bats, they remind me of Lemurs and I fucking hate lemurs, look at the wee bastard staring you just know its looking for yer weaknesses.

7 comments:

Frobisher said...

Yes, Ron is shaping up nicely. But being of the ginger persuasion I would imagine it's like a nest of baby mice down his pants - all pink and stuck together

Dick Headley said...

I feel like I owe you a comment. Dick.

Momentary Madness said...

Jesus, don't tell me you take Sunday's off. You're definitly a left footer. My dad slipped out to the shed everytime the chaplin called around but he loved his Sundays off. Cheers Man.

Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

I wouldn't want to see Ron's. Everyone know's Harry's got the more powerful wand.

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

I had a pair of shorts just like those once. I've a photo not dissimilar to that, posing on a greek island. I doubt i could fit them on to my arms as sleeves now. How depressing.

Pickled Olives said...

Redd Foxx was one funny guy!!! You forgot him in your Fox-a-thon.

Sassy Sundry said...

Those are icky looking things.