Friday 17 August 2007

Don't Hate Me Cos I'm Stumpy

Danny O'Connor voted Larne's sexiest man 4 years in a row, with gone to bed eyes like that he can have any woman he wants.

Larne is a shitty drab town on the east coast of Northern Ireland full of Hoods and Millies. People only really go there to catch the ferry to Scotland.

The former mayor of Larne Danny O'Connor was having a discussion with DUP councillor Bobby McKee about a planning application. The discussion got a bit heated and Mr O'Connor called Mr McKee "stumpy" now that's comedy.

McKee had been a colonel in the UVF (Protestant paramilitaries) and lost his legs in a car bomb in 1974. I would have said something like "stand up and say that to my face stumpy" or "you don't have a leg to stand on. "

McKee, a founding member of the Northern Ireland Amputees Association says hes moved on and has made positive contributions to both sides of the community. Moved on huh? I bet you were wheeled.

He also said "I lost two legs as a result of the Troubles, it is hard to take when someone calls you stumpy." You were a fucking terrorist yerself, what can you expect stumpy? listen to the hard luck story, how many knee caps did you shoot out to make it to Colonel? ever hear of karma?

The UVF (Ulster Volunteer Force) were one of the worse on the Protestant side excuse me if I don't have much sympathy, I also don't feel sorry for pedos who are locked up and unable to molest children.

O'Connor has apologised for his remark and McKee doesn't want to take it any further but will no doubt look very smug and will rub his stumps when he talks to O'Connor in the future.
"Stumpys just another word for no more legs to lose, good enough for me and Bobby McKee."

9 comments:

Ms. Kimba said...

Gone to bed eyes?

I have no comment.

Anonymous said...

Doesn't have a leg to stand on. hahahah. Karma, it'll get you every time.

Old Knudsen said...

O'Connor was accusing roller boy of bullying to get what he wanted, I'm sure he wouldn't do that, so unlike an ex terrorist.

Old Knudsen said...

You do obvious and I'll stick with funny.

Foot Eater said...

Moved on huh? I bet you were wheeled.

See, that's just the sort of quote I showed to the police in your defence when they came round yesterday questioning me as part of their 'Operation Ban the Fucking Filth From the Net'. Chief Inspector Neil 'Knees' Neason didn't seem too interested though, because he hauled himself out of his chair and gaped at the picture of the ladies' bums in your last post. I think he had an erection but I'm not sure; they don't nickname him 'Stumpy' for nothing.

Old Knudsen said...

with you on my side I'm bound to get off ;)
My posts are not meant for titillation obviously the chief has missed the oh so important social message.

willowtree said...

I read somewhere that McKee was thrown out of a local dance for trying to kiss every chick in the joint.

Old Knudsen said...

manuel Portadoon had their time in the sun.

willowtree I demand you fall on yer sword for that joke.

Megan McGurk said...

Play with fire and you'll get burned, isn't that what moms say?
Stumpy is a bit indelicate, though.