Friday 21 September 2007

Long Loose And Full Of Juice.

Old Knudsen being a lover of weemen wondered what his favourite part of a woman was, her eyes? her personality ? her keen intellect? her fleshy gravity defying mounds? well I like all of these but if you look in the picture you'll see what it is. I don't know if that part has a name or if its just something silly like a hip but its the crease that forms when the leg is brought forward. Damn it I feel like I can tell you anything, ok then on two Wordpress blogs I read their left sidebars end up half way into their posts I wonder if anyone else has this problem?

8 comments:

Bittersweet said...

wow. this was quite a sensitive post for old knudsen. whassup?

Ms. Kimba said...

crease on the hip maybe?lol
mmm
no idea what that would be

Old Knudsen said...

bittersweet you I'm dying.

Mrs cecrux if I could find out the name I can see if there are fetish sites for it.

Jeff G said...

Handlebars?

Probably, gluteal crease or hip crease. My two cent guess.

The Mistress said...

Is it because it looks like yet another crack to fill?

Old Knudsen said...

the man love handle crease? ah who knows? I swore I had Doctors reading this shite.

MJ disgusting weemen already have 8 holes to fill I don't want to get greedy.

Primal Sneeze said...

It's called the tizent. Tizent her cleavage and tizent her butt, though it resembles both.

Marteen said...

Love that part of the female body also. It's a sort of crevicey, cracky, creasey, cleavagey sort of thing. Still working on a name for it, but it's got to start with a "c".