Saturday 11 August 2007

Finally, A Ban On The Beach Boys


Why is my face not in between those boobies?

On the Italian Adriatic coast weemen have gotten sick of the slimy Italian male with his constant harassing for sex. "We run away from Italian men," said Tiziana Andreoletti. "They're such a drag."

At the resort town of Riccione they have created a beach strictly for women. No men, children or loud disco music are allowed. Loud disco music should never be allowed full stop. (period to you Yanks)

Known as Pink beach they have their own exercise , make up and make out classes and lots of slow motion oiling .

Men are greeted by a sign saying something like "Go Dago Go." No lustful leers, pinched bums or pocket pool.

The weemen may have sense of power but the Lifeguard is man, its a man's world baby.


Nothing to do with the story but my readers have needs.


This is what I look like leering at the weemen on the beach. Yeah yeah I respect yer intellects now go topless and maybe bounce a bit. I have also been known to do this face during sex, you know you want me.



Italians may be kinda shite when it cums to warfare but they have a certain sense of style I've found.


6 comments:

The Mistress said...

You've had work done on your teeth!

Around My Kitchen Table said...

Oh my God, Mr K, that picture of you leering is truly one of the most scary things I have ever seen! I'm going to print it out and hang it over my door to keep out burglars, hawkers and men from the council.

Manuel said...

MMMMMMM I fancy a banana all of a sudden....

Old Knudsen said...

MJ I busted some of my caps in someones ass.

around the kitchen table just what are you trying to say?

manuel A banana that smells/tastes like rotten fish.

Megan McGurk said...

I wonder how many women actually get to use the beach when most of them have children that they care for? More women would be able to go if they could take their kids with them.

Old Knudsen said...

first children then dogs and before you know it disco music and men.