Sunday 19 November 2006

Burma This Is Your Last Warning.

It seems they hand out medals for bastardly cuntiness in the face of your own people.

I have decided to boycott burma, the last time I was there was when me and Errol Flynn were fighting to cut the Japanese supply lines during the second World War, I don't want to talk about it, but anyway he was a lovely looking man wasn't he? sure he couldn't see why having sex with under age gurls and boys was wrong if their culture said it was ok, he was kinda selfish like that, it was sad to see his movie star looks fade with age drink and drugs but there you have it, its bound to happen to us all some day.

One of Old Knudsen's favourite films is Captain Blood.

Old Knudsen now gets Political and angry.
Since the early 90's a General Than Shwe has been the dictator of Burma, hes a real wanker, you know I haven't met a dictator I have yet to like. Than Shwe and his junta have put a third of the countries money into its military, he renamed Burma, Myanmar and Rangoon its former capital Yangon, now this really pisses Old Knudsen Off, half the countries in Eastern Europe have all been renamed by someone called Stan and even in India Bombay is called, well I can't remember what they are calling it, cos I'm calling it Bombay.

The new capital city of 'Burma' is Naypyldaw which totally looks like word verfifcation to me. Than Shwe on the advice of his astrologer moved the bulk of his army and himself there on a specific date and time for good luck.

There is no free speech in Burma and even to give interviews expressing anything other than the crap of the junta means imprisonment and torture many times death, government mobs will follow democracy activists down the street and kill them, one fellow was hit by steel ball bearings fired from a catapult into his face then beat with bamboo sticks and finally had his head crushed with a rock, sorry to be so graphic but this sort of thing raises my heckle. I don't have vast sums of money, nor am I George Clooney in fact I have a face for radio and not a fine speaking voice,(well I think its fine but no one can understand me accent) I have only this blog to mention some of the shit that's going on there, I would be arrested for this blog if I was in Burma,I know many of you wish I was arrested for it, this happens all over the world not just in Burma, many of the countries we ally ourselves with do this shit. (no I won't mention the secret torture bases George)

General Than Shwe or Number one as he likes to be called cannot stand to hear the name of the thorn in his side being said in his presence. The pro democracy leader Ms (or Dan) Aung San Suu Kyi has been under house arrest in her Rangoon villa since 2003 in isolation, no repairs are allowed to be done on the place and its falling down around her, she is the daughter of general Aung San who won the independence of Burma from the British in 1948.


Burmese soldiers go after the poor ethnic tribes that live out in the jungle areas, they burn villages kill who ever and use rape as a weapon to drive them into Thailand, these people have no passports or papers, and no government will claim them so its alright to do away with them.

Burma has oil, so why hasn't it been invaded yet?

A lot of the tourism is run by the military and also some of the biggest hotels, so nearly all of the tourist millions go straight to the Junta.

I have now put the Old Knudsen 'Stink Eye' onto General Than Shwe, listen to me you plastic licking monkey fiddler, I am watching you and your days are numbered, you're done, "by the power of Gray skull, you are the weakest link fuck off".

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

With you there, old mate.
Righteous Nobel laureate Daw Aung San Suu Kyi is the legally and democratically elected leader of the Burmese people.

There's little direct action you can take other than boycotting and hassling your Minister for Foreign Affairs, but if you know anyone who goes there as a tourist or in any way supports the cocksucker regime, punch them hard in the face.
It's your duty.
And give money to the Karen rebels when they come round rattling the tin.

Old Knudsen said...

There is this blog Mr Dive and going by my site meter I get regular hits from the 'Fortress of not far from the shops' thats where Superman lives (he moved)so look out Burma.
I was going to mention the Karen rebels but I know a Karen so I thought it better I didn't

The Dog of Freetown said...

Do Nepal next. That King has got it coming to him, he's ignored all of my good advice.

Fat Sparrow said...

Oh, Errol Flynn.... I had a major crush on him when I was a 7-year-old. He could have fiddled me as a kiddie any time.

Anonymous said...

Yes, this does happen all the time all over the world, and what kind of effective action is there besides invading, which usually doesn't produce the effect you're going for--an exchange of problems. You really should just go down the list nation by nation with your rants.

But about Errol Flynn: oh how I loved him as a kid (no offense to fat sparrow, but I don't think I would have been alone in a room with him). Captian Blood? What about The Sea Hawk, Robin Hood, Elizabeth and Essex, any number of lovelies with Olivia de Haviland?

Note: I can never remember the difference between Effect and Affect, so I may not have used the correct word above.

BEAST said...

Bollox to burma , if someone could come and sort the council estate scum out down the road first.......

Anonymous said...

I will call my ancestors on this man. And tip him the black spot for good measure.

Anonymous said...

I'll help and show the brown eye to him! hahaha! My eyes are brown!!

Old Knudsen said...

kieran The king of Nepal has had it rough of late, they should send in the Ghurkas or something.

fat sparrow you're one sick little birdie.

robyn too many nations all up to the same shit, why isn't America policing those countries?, effect/affect proper words are for the weak.

Mr Beast are they killing everyone named Karen there?

Conan Drumm as in treasure Island black spot or the thing my roses get?

babsbitchin whatever mojo you have.

tony said...

Ah,Flynn's Arn't Wot They Used To Be............

Dr Maroon said...

'E's got a row of forty medals on his chest,
(big chest)

Old Knudsen said...

tony His son Sean with a friend Dana Stone were both photographers who disappeared and died during the nam conflict, their bones were found decades later, I just thought I would mention them.

Dr maroon the only thing big and strong about Than Shwe is the stench of injustice and corruption.

Anonymous said...

The Treasure Island black spot, a bit of mildew would be no good although crotch rot is not for the fainthearted...

Old Knudsen said...

When I get black spot on me roses it spoils my day.

Anonymous said...

Naypiydaw = Seat of Kings of Hell