Thursday 9 November 2006

Bring On The Sex Magick.


You are The Magician


Skill, wisdom, adaptation. Craft, cunning, depending on dignity.


Eleoquent and charismatic both verbally and in writing,
you are clever, witty, inventive and persuasive.


The Magician is the male power of creation, creation by willpower and desire. In that ancient sense, it is the ability to make things so just by speaking them aloud. Reflecting this is the fact that the Magician is represented by Mercury. He represents the gift of tongues, a smooth talker, a salesman. Also clever with the slight of hand and a medicine man - either a real doctor or someone trying to sell you snake oil.


What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.




I was over at Xmichra's blog and I saw this, I thought yeah yeah what a load of toss and then I took the test and its completely me even down to the 6 pack abs. I don't like dabbling in the occult being a good Prodestant and all, well except the Voodoo but thats an exception as that keeps me alive, oh and binding demons with the seal of Solomon and forcing them to do my evil bidding but thats more of a hobby, just take the bloody test, chances of you getting into Heaven soul intact are slim anyway.

7 comments:

Fat Sparrow said...

I am The High Priestess! Bow down behind me, and kiss my ring!

"The High Priestess is the card of knowledge, instinctual, supernatural, secret knowledge. She holds scrolls of arcane information that she might, or might not reveal to you. The moon crown on her head as well as the crescent by her foot indicates her willingness to illuminate what you otherwise might not see, reveal the secrets you need to know. The High Priestess is also associated with the moon however and can also indicate change or fluctuation, particularily when it comes to your moods."

GG said...

er, crikey, i'm the devil. hehe, i am the all powerful evil one.

"Perhaps the most misunderstood of all the major arcana, the Devil is not really "Satan" at all, but Pan the half-goat nature god and/or Dionysius. These are gods of pleasure and abandon, of wild behavior and unbridled desires. This is a card about ambitions; it is also synonymous with temptation and addiction. On the flip side, however, the card can be a warning to someone who is too restrained, someone who never allows themselves to get passionate or messy or wild - or ambitious. This, too, is a form of enslavement. As a person, the Devil can stand for a man of money or erotic power, aggressive, controlling, or just persuasive. This is not to say a bad man, but certainly a powerful man who is hard to resist. The important thing is to remember that any chain is freely worn. In most cases, you are enslaved only because you allow it."

now i know why it's so hard to quit the smokes.

Anonymous said...

I am also the High Priestess! Old Knudsen, I was really worried that I'd gotten you hooked on online quizzes. I'm really glad it wasn't me.

Old Knudsen said...

fat sparrow I think the constant drinking may effect your moods more than the moon.

gaijin girl you're the devil? how come I'm only a wizard? thats not fair.

sassy sundry I went to test taking anonymous and was 7 hours dry until I took your sex test (that sounds kind of hot)now I'm off the wagon and an a confirmed Hornivore.

Anonymous said...

Demons to do your bidding? what you can't go to auction houses yourself, what a big baby, My card was the 'anti-knudsen'.

Anonymous said...

lol... well, i am glad i didnt make you partake in my wiccan gypsy like games ;)

Rather funny what you had to come back to.. but that is the luck of old knudsen now isn't it: =P

Old Knudsen said...

Wiccans and Gypsies, not two groups I see really mixing a lot. I have noted the time of the month on my calendar.