Wednesday 19 March 2008

I Had A Post But Then I Posted This Shite Instead


Dumb but purdy and with those big fake pregnant breasts now.

Halle Berry had her sprog and named her Nahla Ariel Aubry. Nahla is Arabic word for 'drink of water' 'Ariel' comes from Hebrew and means 'lion for God' ok people we know that most celebs aren't that bright and barely finish school but there should be a law against stupid names like this, here are some others.

Indiana, London, Kenya ,Lyric, Atticus, Ireland, Kal-El, Sailor, Aquinnah, Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily, Moxie Crimefighter, Shiloh Nouvel, Pilot Inspektor Riesgraf, Daisy Boo, True Isabella Summer, Princess Tiaamii and don't forget Apple and Suri.

Famous people do a lot of drugs don't they?

The writer Terry Pratchett who has discovered he has Alzheimer's said: 'I would rather die of cancer than have my living self stripped away a bit at a time.'

What a whiney fuck fuck, I wish I had his problems, he says about how he takes a minute to find the letter 'A' on his keyboard or forgets how to spell the word 'else' welcome to my world dickhead the only difference being is that yer a rich cunt so gurn up.

JK Rowling has given hundreds of thousands to Alzheimer's research and she doesn't have it but tight wad Pratchett gets it and pledges a measly million towards Alzheimer's .............. if he remembers.

Wake up and smell yer ego baldy do some good with yer money before you go and don't forget to put me into yer will.

Not forgetting yer not dead yet and yer still rich, Alzheimer's people have a life span of about 10 years and yer 60 now, do ya want to live forever of something?


WHY WON'T IGGY FUCKING POP WEAR A FUCKING SHIRT?

Speaking of which, isn't it great when they die in threes so you don't have to argue who the second or third is?


Welcome to pedo island me hearties, pull my fish finger.

Director of crap chick flicks Anthony Minghella, Sci-fi writer and egg-head Sir Arthur C Clarke and John Hewer aka Captain Birds Eye (A British icon) are deader than my blogs on a Saturday.
Alien verses predator

Heather Mills will get a £24.3 million divorce settlement from Paul McCartney, poor Macca first Michael Jackson buys up a ton of Beatles songs as an investment and now stumpy has taken two weeks wages out of yer pocket its enough to make you want to club a seal cub to death isn't it Macca ? well at least you don't have Alzheimer's .


Hillary is going out of her way to prove she isn't a leezer, looks a bit forced to me.


No way does she look like a leezer. Can you see her being president and making the right choices when she thought those trousers , sandals and marrying Bill were the right choices?


10 comments:

Alan said...

I hope Hillary does not get to be President.

dai said...

I want to if know if baby looks like you or not.

The Mistress said...

If the baby was born with a flat cap, it's his.

h said...

Blogjynx!

Jenny said...

for an old guy, Iggy sure does have great pecs.

FirstNations said...

ok, you've been there. tell us what Halle keeps in that weird crevasse between her tits? it looks like an abandoned owl nest.

Old Knudsen said...

sean she won't I'm on the job.

dai it looks like Winston Churchill but it said its first word already, "cunt"

MJ does cradle cap count?

trolly do not use the Blogjinx willy nilly, you must actually have one.

a boxer you lustful sodomite, repent I say.

FN when it isn't my face its a roll of money.......its a black thing.

Bittersweet said...

Hil's stripes are disturbing

Xmichra said...

have you ever read a Terry Pratchett book? You should, they are fabulously witty. You would enjoy all the mockery and proding. ;)

Xmichra said...

I liked him too. read stardust before it became a movie. I liked the book, it was sorta dark and twisty but funny and a good plot.

But i like pratchett too. His series of disk world is to f*n funny.

I am one of those less mature people on the Harry potter books too though.

Books+me=happy. hehe