Saturday 9 June 2007

Northern Ireland Arseholes.

The DUP which is the democratic unionist party of Northern Ireland has decided it will oppose gay adoption.
Do I care if gheys adopt? well it seems I do as when you ban one people you are soon apt to ban another.
Ghey marriage was approved so lets have the adoption too. I see no reason for it not to happen.

The DUP may say "We do not believe it is right that a child should be placed into a gay relationship."
Then again how many fags does Ian Paisley and JR know.?

3 comments:

Around My Kitchen Table said...

I'd rather be adopted by Elton John than Ian Paisley.
I'd really like to be adopted by Johnny Depp or George Clooney but I think I may have missed the boat.
By the way, I've given you an award - check your email!

Manuel said...

I'd like to be adopted by Old Bitter Balls himself. He can teach me the ways of the bitterness so i too can be old n bitter before i lose control of my bladder/mind etc. Teach me Old Knudsen teach me...

Old Knudsen said...

amkt is it a shiny award? I like to be recognised as genius.

manuel I will so groom you lad.