Tuesday 26 December 2006

The Blog Ripper.


Yes I am Old Knudsen, hey stop taking my fucking photo, who are you? News of the world? she looked 18 how was I to know?

Try to stay with me people, you know the way a Blogger comes on and is around for a bit and then just suddenly stops ? yeah sure you do well I suspect we have a serial killer amongst us.

I'm trying to see a pattern for the killings but I suspect this has been going on for years. I need your help people it could be any one of us, but not me as I'm writing this so therefore you can trust me. Probably a troll without a blog of their own that lurks getting as much info on his/her (probably a his as weemen are crap serial killers) target before they jet off and kill them.

Their home has a den no doubt with pictures of avatars over the walls and their favourite posts printed out, are you getting creeped out yet? I know I am, as me being a very important Blogger. I didn't say popular I said important as its a little known fact that I saved blogging but I won't get into that but I'm sure to be a target.

I don't want to alarm you all but we're all gonna be slaughtered. I think some Bloggers have a run in with this killer and are too frightened to continue to Blog, and people say," hey why don't you Blog any more?" and they make up some shit but you can tell they are frightened, those that just vanish are dismissed as being nuts or emotional so we all accept it as we didn't really know them anyway.

I name this serial killer the Blog Ripper.

Well ok I don't know how they are killed and if I find out no doubt I'll change the name to suit, how many reports on murders mention that murder victims have Blogs? see? the authorities are on to it and are trying to hush it up. I fully expect an e-mail from Interpol very soon telling me to keep this quiet and will I be bait for the killer, will I like fuck go to my links for that .

On a personal note, rest in peace in Blogger heaven. Me and Indigo Montoya .

Hanuman and Capgras Delusion I hope you are both safe.

Don't give into threats or intimidation be a martyr for Blogging and yer name will live on until we delete yer useless lifeless link on this I swear.

10 comments:

BEAST said...

Pfffft , the BEAST is not afraid of any girly blogging ripper , altho it may explain the dissapearance of The Champ , Witsie42 and Jungle Jane.
Its survival of the fittest in blogsphere.

So big poof blog ripper , if your out there come and get it....The BEAST is waiting

tony said...

ah,
that explains the wee chunks of gristle&hair between the letters on my keyboard...........ummm they'r a bugger to dislodge.......

Scout said...

You really know how to play on the fears of the unsuspecting. There are creepy people out there, aren't there, and they are just lurking in the shadows hoping for a location clue. shivers, Old Knudson, shivers

Sassy Sundry said...

Wow. I could be a target for a serial killer. There could be a great scene of my beautiful, bloodied corpse on my desk. The dashing dectective, haunted by my searing blog, would not stop until he'd found the serial killer.

Believe it or not, I was not drunk when I wrote that.

Unknown said...

Oh I love a good case. Well, who's next? Smother my arse w/a pillow damn ya! No knives, shoot maybe, inject me with Draino (that burns like hell),maybe a flaming arrow? I hope it's at least inventive, you know, none of your run of the mill keeling.I'll be watching now, thanks for the heads up as I didn't get that interdepartment memo. Did you notice most of the keelers are on MySpace?

Dick Headley said...

I'm not scared. My dad's best friend is a policeman.

Foot Eater said...

Methinks Old Knudsen doth protest too much.

- William Shakespeare.


Seriously, how do you know so much about this alleged killer?

Old Knudsen said...

Mr Beast thats what they did in a film once, they goaded the killer by calling him ghey, oh dear, you could be next.

tony if I had to put forward a list of suspects you would surely be on it.

robyn don't worry, its not like you tell people on yer blog this info now is it?

sassy sundry weemen are romantic but not very practical will you care if hes dashing being dead and all?

babsbitchin keelers and pedos, myspace is full of them, chucky always looks for new ways to kill people lets hope the blogger does too.

dh lets hope hes deadly with the old zimmer frame cos this ones a bad un.

Mr Eater I knew it, only the killer, a fellow blogger with an ego the size of a planet would come out with the voice of reason, they all want to be caught with their
shakaspear and all.

Dick Headley said...

My dad's mate can kill with a zimmer frame. SAS training.

Unknown said...

I like how Sky gets right to the point, made my nips hard, a rarity these days!