Thursday 9 October 2008

This One Is For Me Homies

"Oh yeah I'll just pretend to be asleep and whey hey up the peanut butter."


There cums a time in a man's life (not weemen as they are only fit for hoosework and babies) when he has to take a stand for what is right, a protest of injustice if you will.


Rap star Nelly who I believe to be a male despite the name used to wear a plaster or band-aid to you Yanks on his cheek to support his bro who was in prison. Yes when he came onto the rapping scene I did invest in plasters and I made a killing. Of course by saying I made a killing cannot be used as evidence as you will never find the bodies and stay the fuck out of my fridge.



I shall wear a nose strip until the Fenian formerly known as 'Mad dog cunty baws' but now known as Jimmy Bastard is released from HMP Aberdeen. If you have looked him up on shite meter that is where he blogs from.
He is a long way from his native Texas and was on his Mormon mission to convert the Scottish Catholics and their dirty French loving Highland ways when he fell in with the wrong crowd and got arrested for having sex with miners.

The over crowding in Aberdeen prison is terrible and he has to share his cell (or mobile) with 4 other sex offenders. Please show some support and wear a nose strip for Jimmy, those minners and their sexy hard hats were asking for it and if you mention 'mine shaft' at all they take it the wrong way. Well the right way for Taigs if you are of the up the bum no babies methodology for sexual relations .

I don't watch that Greys anatomy crap but in the last month I have saw the skinny doctor gurl wearing a nose strip in bed with the doctor McSlimy actor that beat his older wife about and the chick was wearing it too high. There are directions on the fucking box you silly slag, worse doctor ever.
Oh (Sandra Oh) I did see the gook gurl getting stabbed by the ice-cream. That was funny as fuck and the best career move for her as she will actually have a career outside of the show.


Update

I gave up on wearing the nose strips as the whole Miner sex thing was a bit too cuntroversial for someone of my standing in the community............ hang the bastard.

Latest OBB News Up-Dates

7 comments:

Jenny said...

I think you should admit your love for Jimmy and get it over with.

Lindsey Lohan did it and you can too!

The Mistress said...

How are we supposed to gain access to his nipples if there are no tit flaps in his straitjacket?

This scheme hasn't been thought out thoroughly.

Old Knudsen said...

He smells like cat litter and tastes like chicken.

Barlinnie said...

Sweet mother of mercy! Arriving on this blog of late is like going back to the 60's when my face was first connected with many other countless bodies.

Many a Glasgow office block now proudly stands on the foundations that I helped dig.. and 'fill'. It was probably my first introduction into the building trade come to think of it.
It was one hell of an apprenticeship though, I can tell you. Still.. I have plenty of time to reflect as I trudge around the exercise yard up here in Aberdoom, extorting snout from the Prods on the nonce wing.

I must have been away a long time, because fashion has changed. The last time people were seen in public with band aids on their faces, was when I used to visit them at 4am with my old pal 'Malky Fraser'

The good old days, when the Scot's ruled the world and going by sea to another cuntry was then called 'being deported'.

Anonymous said...

I successfully stopped the snoring of some people by pressing a cushion on their faces ...

Old Knudsen said...

bollix remember even if they keep yer little secret its still a crime, lay off the miners.

mago hopefully it was slav and lesser race types.

Barlinnie said...

Mago: Say for instance I wanted to smother old vinegar tits here.. would I need two pillows? One for each face.