Monday 13 October 2008

Totally Not Sarah Palin At All


Ok I may have been on the line doing a search for sex dolls when I found this one, just my luck that the Lee Majors doll was sold out.

Sarah Palin makes sexism sexy

• Cross party lines with your own inflatable running mate
• Three ways to do this doll: mouth, pussy or ass
• Give her a mouthful
• Blow her up and show her how you’re going to vote
• Let her pound your gavel over and over
• Bypass the Bush and have some MILF
• It’s time some male interns caused a scandal in the Capitol
• She’s the hottest thing to come out of Alaska in years


Latest OBB News Up-Dates

4 comments:

The Mistress said...

Why would I buy this when I have an Old Knudsen inflatable love doll?

Jenny said...

Damn MJ. I thought I had the only one.

Momentary Madness said...

You don't need a weatherman to blow up Palin.
Self inflatable written all over her face.

Old Knudsen said...

MJ I hope you liked the detail on it, those moles are exactly like mine.

AB Next year I'm bringing out an updated model, STD included.

MM that is funny, also on her face she looks like she is smelling something unpleasant like the common people.