Wednesday 29 October 2008

Kiss My Rebuttal

Luckily most people that read me don't know who Lilly Savage is.

Due to that Donald McConnell fella at the Homo has Escaped blog talking about the beautiful Laura Bush's smile being like the Joker's and the fact that I didn't bother me arse doing a post today because I had to rush to the hospital and have a catihar put into my willy. I didn't have to but its a pleasure and pain thing and none of yer business.

Some call me an old fucker, some call me the gangster of up the bum nay babies, some people call me KnudsOn when I speak about how you are a cunt.

I'm a lover I'm a sinner I'm the greatest blogger and I'm a rimmer I write my posts on the commode.
I'm the Joker I'm a boaker I'm a midnight poker I sure do like to hurt yer bum.


Oh and that Mago fella is so close to joining the gallery of wankers for his 'Tea is for the weak' remark.

If it wasn't for tea the British Empire which I am a proud throbbing upstanding member of would not have ruled 3 quarters of the Earth. You wouldn't have Australians and Canadians to mock and belittle if it wasn't for us and you certainly wouldn't have that traitorous cuntry called America or the US of butt of my jokes as I like to call it. Robert Mugabe wouldn't have a nation to pin all his troubles on and you wouldn't have a language which all savage races strive to speak.......... yes you Mago, restore order to that.

Tea has an ingredient called Corbomite that mingles with the British blood to produce a Superior being of super strength and intellect. It works best with blood of Scottish origin and not so well with English blood. Other close cannon fodder races like the Irish and Welsh just don't have the gene.


Being a leader and not a follower I have no idea how to put blogs I follow onto me profile so either tell me or just assume I think yer a cunt.

Latest OBB News Up-Dates

8 comments:

The Mistress said...

I noticed that over at the right where it says "My Cult of Followers" it also says "Stop Following" above my pic.

Are you trying to tell me you want me to stop stalking you?

Don't you have to get some sort of restraining order to follow through on that?

Momentary Madness said...

Go stick your dick to a frozen lamppost, that’ll give you all the pain you need.
Ha, the British Empire me bollix. A thing of the past man.
Ye should never have left India; they're in the space race now, and with nuke-teck.
China owns ye now.
Browne's over there begging at the minute.

INNER VOICES said...

you will have to ask me to be a follower, well or offer free haircuts or cool pointy hats or something...

Jenny said...

I'm pretty sure I know what you think of me.

Old Knudsen said...

Mj You boiled my bunny.

MM go have some tea and dream ya cannon fodder.

IV I've seen yer hair and the haircut is on me.

AB oh yeah baby.

Anonymous said...

Corbomite, eh?
Maybe some mites gnaw away on your cap ... When civilization won, id est Franconians took over Europe, the non-civilizationable folks were sent to the islands.
They took with them their "white women" and the herbal concoctions these maleficae used for abortion and eliminating the old. They had fornication with the aboriginal cilts and became iroscottoritish and got it all wrong.
The new mixed race kept on gulping the stuff of their forefathers they later called tee, while the civilized world uses it against moles or to cure cattle.
That was the short version.

Old Knudsen said...

If it wasn't for tea we'd be all speaking German.

Anonymous said...

And WHAT'S wrong with THAT?!!?