Wednesday 15 October 2008

Fell On My Dick More Like


I don't like to kiss and tell in fact I don't really like to kiss at all, well not on the mouth there is just something about a stench trench, if Glade had an plug-in air freshener of a hoo hoo I'd buy them.

Nancy Reagan or Starmoon sex-kitten was reported to have fallen and broken her pelvis. Well I totally banged that broad until she broke. She is quite insatiable for an 87 year-old in fact she told me that her constant demands for sex drove Ronnie insane, she quite literally fucked his brains out which explains a lot.

Its just lucky she has good medical coverage and is recovering well at the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. I'll be using her Bel-Air pool for a while.......... after I clean out the water of course.



Latest OBB News Up-Dates

5 comments:

The Mistress said...

You might enjoy this Pussy Incense.

Jenny said...

Old K have you been taking your Geritol? You're a posting maverick at the moment.

Old Knudsen said...

MJ that link was cat (slang that means crap)

donn welcome I enjoyed the blog I also nailed Pelosi, not as good as you would think.

AB yes my friends I am a maverick just like the working American patriot darn tootin.

Neponset River Bridge Dig said...

This is discraceful.

Old Knudsen said...

Yes it is, Ka-Chow!