Friday 30 October 2009

Something Horny This Way Cums

Remember last year Old Knudsen was trick and treating as Captain Kirk? I had me phaser set on rape and I was looking fine, yes I did go where no man except yer Da and half the toon had gone before, yep yer Ma.



Well its all societies fault, I discovered Gravy 4 and went on shore leave. See what poor education and inner city living will do to a man? The ton of food , excess drinking and no exercise didn't help either.

If you see me round the hooses I like Snickers and whoppers no cheese and my plastic pumpkin is huge so fill me up Scotty.

Happy Halloween or Sam Hane as we Celts call it.

4 comments:

The Mistress said...

I'll be pleased if you get a nice big round arse like Manuel.

Romeo Morningwood said...

Fear not.
Your physique has morphed in a parrallel universe to the original Kirk, the Shatman.
It happens.

Fat Sparrow said...

When you can no longer suck it in, just get a corset and have someone strap you in, just like Shatner.

And I said strap in, not strap on, so quit thinking dirty thoughts about Shatner.

Reggie said...

Dude you are one helluva blogologist!!!