Tuesday 17 February 2009

Stim Sell

Here is Obama's stimulus plan for the US economy. Even as a straight-ish white man I sorta find it stimulating but then I'm a Hornivore and I have one in the chamber.

Reason and commonsense get flung to the winds and the pent up jizz does the thinking. Ever watch two dogs shagging and you get aroused? um no not me either what about using up the last tissue and you look at the empty box with the hole and those two flaps of plastic and you think ........... um gotta get more hankies thats what obviously.


Remember Rumsfeld? I was the one who demanded he goes and just after I did he went. Here was his plan to win the wars of terror. Not too good was it? I bet he never gave the fireman some armour for his helmet.

The Obama admin seems very different from the last. Obama is going out of his way to seem more assessable and reactive.

I bet Obama tugs the lad every day before he makes decisions, he just looks so relaxed. Maybe he uses an intern.

Callyfornia has its own problems with the state budget. Who the fuck votes actors into power? What you see on the screen isn't real you know the bloke is a meat head. We need someone from the future to read this and send a cyborg back to kill Arnold Schwarzenegger before he really fucks everything up.

This is my time vortex to get my message through. Don't stare at it.


Latest OBB News Up-Dates

7 comments:

Daisy said...

don't forget the country voted an actor as president twice...go ronny...lol

obama can talk his talk...we will see how it goes past the senate...

The Mistress said...

Shall I save up my empty Kleenex boxes for you?

Anonymous said...

And leave him some used Kleenex as surprise present ...

Jenny said...

I stared at it and now I'm going out to buy kleenex. I have no idea why.

Romeo Morningwood said...

Rummy's bum chummy is the fiunniest thing that I have seen in ages.

btw;
I've fallen into the vortex could you throw down a rope or something.

HoodChick said...

That vortex has me seeing spots. You should have posted the warning a lot bigger.

Only people who live in California give a crap what goes on in California. I mean, isn't the state supposed to fall into the ocean any day now?

Old Knudsen said...

I have just updated my 3 times loser for the Irish blog awards on the sidebar of my news blog.

If I died of an overdose I bet I'd get one.


Or was a Fenian cocksucker terms and conditions may apply.