Thursday 31 January 2008

We Want Yer Ring Frodo


Hey I believe my own eyes and if the bish goes about in nothing but Jesus sandals and a twat hat then fair play I found this picture on the Interweb so don't blame me.

Yes the Diocese of leeds has made it into my Gallery of Wankers on my sidebar. Check it out Bishop Arthur Roche, thats how I roll you blog Nazi and yes I have seen yer people search my blog for the story but I changed the key words, just search Catholic Priests and you'll get it, not too bright huh?




3 comments:

FirstNations said...

are they still fucking at it? did they run out of altarboys or something?

The Mistress said...

They deserve to be in the Gallery of Wankers right up there alongside Rich.

Old Knudsen said...

first nations maybe thats what they are surfing blogs for.

MJ pedos and Rich, I don't know which one is worse.