Tuesday 22 January 2008

How The West Was Bummed

If it was an OD then yer a stupid twat, at least ya didn't do a Michael Hutchence.

Heath Ledger the 28 year-old fuzzy headed Aussie actor was found dead in his Manhattan home Police said drugs may have been a factor I think he knew too much about the lemurs to be allowed to live.

That's a shame because I liked the lad, not the greatest of actors but not the worse, he was nominated for an Oscar for Brokeback Mountain, hey if I was paid a few million to be ghey for pay I'd be convincing too, I haven't seen it did he swallow?

He had an appointment for a massage at the flat he lived in and the hoosekeeper went to let him know the masseuse was there, so no happy ending for him.


Yer typical cowboys talking about rustling if you know what I mean.





6 comments:

Bittersweet said...

i am very very sad about that

Old Knudsen said...

Its a shock.

Megan McGurk said...

He seemed like a good guy and one of the last that I thought would check out so early.
He blew me away with his performance in "Monster's Ball."

kara said...

definitely a waste. never had the hots for him...but i like the fact that he would openly flip off the shutterbugs.

Alan said...

Big shock for a lot of people I'd say.
After that the hopeless will have to dig deeper to commit suicide.
Like: "I just won 2 mil. on the lotto, where's my gun, and cancel the massage app. I had for 2 o'clock.
"Hey, there was an extra million bonus this week, man 3 mil, come on man."
Ans: "Good, in that case I'll shoot myself in the head through my arse. Hope I don't miss."
;-) ;-)

Old Knudsen said...

It had to have been an accidental OD. The lad seemed to me to be nervous and twitchy in his own skin and you could see that during interviews. I think he got too deep into his characters and they bothered him depending on the role he was playing. I liked him and this death bothers me.