Wednesday 23 January 2008

Chinky Monkey Love

Part Burt Reynolds part Jim Morrison in his sexy leather trousers.

Yes ladies today is yer lucky day.The world's hairiest man is looking for a new girlfriend on the Interweb after a recent breakup from .


Imagine this on top of you going for it. The poor lad still has to worry about going bald.

Yu Zhenhuan aged 26, has pube like hair covering 96 % of his body only the palms of his hands and the soles of his feet are hair free.

I know I'm not the only one who wonders about the size of midget's cocks so I'm wondering if his willy is like a bottle brush, does he shave it? does the shit get matted around his arse?


Hmmm I'm pondering today. E-mail for love . maohaihairylove@hotmail.com

His condition is called atavism. Yu has had operations to remove hair from his nose and ears and repair his gums, which were engulfing his teeth.

He had a tough childhood and says:

"People laughed at me and called me 'caveman'. I used to throw stones back and fight them as a kid, but now I've grown up and learnt how to endure it."

Hello ladies I'm all sweet with no sour. I melt in yer mouth and not in yer hand.

Well its only right that people make fun of him that's why God makes these freaks. I would have went for 'Yeti' or made jokes about getting mistaken for a dog and ending up in the pot, c'mon people if yer gonna call him 'caveman' at least make it 'Captain Caveman' for a nation that built such a great wall they can be fucking dense at times. 'Pubic enemy # 1' see? now that's how I roll.

Beast boy plays the guitar, weemen go nuts over that sort of stuff, it even gets Dive his hole. He is also learning the saxophone so at least he'll get the odd fat intern to suck him off, she'll be picking hairs out of her teeth for weeks.

He sings cover versions but is starting to write his own songs. He makes a living singing in pubs anything from Sting to Nat King Cole so this lad is fucking cool, well he would be if he wasn't covered in pubes and Chinese.



Here is his pet doggie "Eggroll" hes a good dog and a good dog like that you don't eat all at once.

Yu likes long walks on the beach, fetching sticks, romantic dinners and fisting.



5 comments:

Jenny said...

The dog looks terrified. I think I know why.

ellie said...

I have been looking for a hearth rug, I wonder if I can buy one that looks like him, much more attractive than a sheepskin.

Old Knudsen said...

a boxer it must be lunchtime.

ellie I posted this thinking about you, no not like that, well maybe a little.

ellie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ellie said...

I wax... I shave ... I own an epilator and a buffer what more can I do???