Monday 15 April 2013

Saggy Tits


French Professor Jean-Denis Rouillon, has declared that bras make women's boobs saggy. Instead of researching to find a cure for cancer Rouillon has made good use of his life and did a 15-year titty study.
Old Knudsen has done much research in this field, and in bedrooms and on buses etc so lets compare notes. 
I'm not sure, I'm gonna have to handle them again to see if they have shifted.

Rouillon says, "Medically, physiologically, anatomically—the breast derives no benefit from being denied gravity. On the contrary, it becomes saggier with a bra."

I wonder what gentleman's club funded his research. 

 

Capucine, a perky 28-year-old participant in Rouillon's study, swears by the results and hasn't worn a bra for two years.
"There are multiple benefits: I breathe more easily, I carry myself better, and I have less back pain,"

Of course quitting her job doon the coal mine has nothing to do with that right?
Ignoring all the weemen in Africa who have never worn a bra and have droopy National Geographic tits then I suppose Rouillon is correct, because hes educated and the like.  The man is a genius and I wish that I had gotten paid to do his job for 15 years. I wonder if he gets a pension now.  
 
I just hope you don't think that I ignored the story of the red cross guy who saved 110 people in Syria by hiding them in his truck while it was being chased through a mine field by a fighter jet just so I could put up pictures of tits.


Shame on you for thinking I would do such a thing.


So back to this non-story. Rouillon goes on to say, "It all depends on the structure of each breast. An overweight, 45-year-old woman with three kids has no business not wearing a bra."

Ouch!

After 15 years of study, the conclusion is that gurls with small perky titties don't need to wear a bra but weemen with big droopers had better cos nobody needs to be seeing that.

I bet he hand picked his assistants and I bet that none of them were overweight 45 year-old weemen with 3 kids ..... cum to Old Knudsen my MILF darlings, I'll appreciate you better than that frog.      

What a load of shite. Mr Rouillon obviously does not know what fun can be had with oversized older fun bags.
Bra or not, what Old Knudsen has learned is that most over educated people don't know shit..... and don't get me started on the fucking French, is yer name Jean or Denis? make yer mind up and is Jean not a gurl's name? Never trust a people who fight with their feet and fuck with their mouths.