Sunday 31 May 2009

Unsexy Sunday

Either those curtains go or I do as Oscar Wilde may have said on his death bed (I wasn't there) that sultry look of pissed off sucking on a pickle and that oh so classy Playboy bunny tattoo. I really don't get the tat what is it trying to say? I read playboy? I could be in Playboy? well except for yer appearance and real boobies, didn't ya get the memo? real boobs are as disgusting as foreskins ................ see what I did there? I got a dig at the circumcision lobby by criticizing what god gave ya.

Maybe its saying 'I'm a chavette' well duh!

4 comments:

The Mistress said...

It was wallpaper with Oscar Wilde.

Curtains are a lot easier to change.

Old Knudsen said...

I wasn't there I prefer to remember him in my heart.

Mark Sanderson said...

As for her curtains? I reckon she's got a minge like a shot rabbit.

Romeo Morningwood said...

I really hope that I say something funny just before I croak.