Friday 22 May 2009

The Chinese Connection

Here are the two top chiefs from the Golden Cock just up the road I'd tell you their names but they were in Chinese or something . Their specialty is the Cum pun chicken with extra chink choke poured over the rice. I have no idea what that means. They invited Old Knudsen to play Russian roulette with them and Old Knudsen being a playa and heavily addicted to egg rolls how could he decline?

I suspect Old Knudsen was hustled for one of his pensions as the guy at the front who I called Derek all night was obviously a pro. Old Knudsen did win a few times. The glare of the Southern Callyfornian morning burned his eyes as he staggered home with a small bag of egg rolls and some sweet and sour sass.

Home to sleep off a thumping headache . If only he knew what danger awaited him in his bed.



Tune in at eleven tonight to find out what.

2 comments:

Romeo Morningwood said...

I betcha that's the last time that Sous Chef Sum Ting Wong asks his boss for a raise.

Old Knudsen said...

I'll take that bet.