Sunday 2 November 2008

Gadgets Galore

Remember when there was that fuss about, "oh no you can't have a bitter Bond" Then I starred in the film 'Chicken Royale' and the critics went "wow!" well now I'm back a little shaken and all stirred up in 'A Quantum of a Solstice' about a Bond who goes to the Outer Hebrides and finds dirty pagans sacrificing MI5, MI6 and MIF agents all over the place. I don't want to spoil the end but I don't get burned in the wicker Seagull. I blow my wad all over the villainess' face and wipe me lad on her Siamese pussy and say, " That were A1" yes my glib remarks are shite in this film.


Latest OBB News Up-Dates

3 comments:

Jenny said...

when is this over? Are you on pacific stanard time? Will daylight savings give you an EXTRA hour?

The Mistress said...

Careful you don't blow your wad and deplete your blogging energy reserves.

Anonymous said...

Eh? Bond? Pfffff ...