Sunday 29 June 2014

Sexy Sunday Steampunk


1
 Put some gears on it and call it steampunk! There are not enough sexy steampunk gurls out there. I want top hats, corsets and weird devices with clock gears on them stat!
2
Not steampunk but for some reason she caught my eye.
3

Dat ass dude,Kim Kardashian has a huge arse but this one is far better.
4

I wonder if she is a natural lilac.
5
Miss Clankington or Sarah Hunter here never gets her blurt out on Facebook, I've seen another side of her now.
 6

Another side and her tits.
7
It's cruel to keep em covered.
8
Speaking of cruel, Sally's first date was not going how she had pictured.

9
Will he respect me in the morning?
10
Caption time!

"I don't want no KFC, they changed the fucking chips and now they're mingin."

" I haven't washed my cunt in 3 weeks so you'll have to break through a layer of smegma, like a virgin or what?"

"Funny you should say that, people ask me all the time if I'm a model."






No comments: