Sunday 22 June 2014

Praise Is Rising



 1
 

It's Sunday which is a day of worship in some of yer human cultures. A day where you have to pretend not to like naked bodies cos that's sinful. Hey I didn't make up the rules some repressed alien, probably with mother issues passing himself off as a god did.  
2
  
All the more reason to post naked bodies. 
3
4
5
6
7
8

9
10

11
 
I'm proud of the research that goes into my posts. Now for here are some that soccer fans may be interested in. 
12
Ya know .... blokes.
13

 14
 
 Maybe it's time for Wayne Rooney to fill in the rest of his Union flag tattoo or is he going to leave it bare like his thatch job?

Old Knudsen doesn't judge, though it is obvious you need help. Yer love of teams that promise to win then fail time after time sounds like an abusive relationship to me.  We'll do better next time baby, I promise.  
14

One thing you can depend on, barbarian rape .... not Bavarian as that is just not right.

15
And climax. How was it for you? .... ach like I care, I'm just pretending to be nice (fucking meds) now pop doonstairs and put the kettle on.




No comments: