Saturday 24 May 2014

The Boy Who Never Grew Up


A young man in a black BMW drove the streets of Isla Vista in Santa Barbara, Callyfornia and opened fire on unarmed and unsuspecting people. The police showed up and returned fire causing him to flee. He was found dead of a gunshot wound in his car.  Seven people including the shooter are dead and seven injured. The whole thing lasted about 10 minutes.

We always wonder and speculate as to why all these young men flip their lid and shoot people. This time the crazy prick posted his reasons on Youtube.
Sitting in his car the 22 year-old sat in what looks like fading sunlight and gave what his reasons were.    


Hi, Elliot Roger here, tomorrow is the day of retribution, tomorrow is the day in which I shall have my revenge on humanity on all of you.

For the last 8 years of my life, ever since I hit puberty I've been forced to endure an existence of loneliness rejection and unfulfilled desires. All because girls have never been attracted to me. 

Girls gave their affection sex and love to other men but never to me. I'm 22 year-old and I'm still a virgin, I've never even kissed a girl . I have been at college for 2 and a half years and I'm still a virgin.

I don't know why you girls are not attracted to me but I shall punish you for it. 

You throw yourself at these obnoxious guys men instead of me the supreme gentlemen I shall punish all of you for it .... mwahahaha.

I'm going to enter the hottest soriwty house of UCSB and I will slaughter every single spoilt, stuck-up, blonde slut that I see inside there. 
All those girls that I've desired so much, they would've all rejected me and looked down on me as an inferior man if I ever made a sexual advance towards them.

You'll see that I'm the superior one, the true alpha male .... mwahahaha

 I'll be a god exacting my  retribution . If I can't have you girls, I will destroy you.


 Humanity, it is a disgusting wretched depraved species, if I had it in my power I'd reduce everyone of you to mountains of skulls and rivers of blood. 

You never showed me any mercy so I shall show you none. Women for not wanting me and sexually active men for having a better life. 



Young Mister Roger goes on at length about how he is so put upon and how great he is. Looking at his Youtube I was getting a very strong ghey vibe, maybe that was why he had no success with the ladies ..... oh and being kinda creepy probably didn't help him either.

"mountains of skulls and rivers of blood."

Obviously he has seen too many movies and always took the side of the villain. He seriously does do little evil laughs, a cringe worthy performance.

So he blamed the gurls for not being attracted to creepy nerds whose most positive character trait is holding open doors for them .... the bitches! He also blamed guys who were getting sex ... how dare they! He also blamed the rest of the world for just doing what it does .... outrageous!

Maybe if he didn't just see weemen as his personal cum bucket he may have gotten somewhere. I don't know much about him but I bet he was a spoiled wee cunt with a mean streak that he thought he could keep hidden but everyone knew there was something off about Elliot. Having the named Elliot Roger probably didn't help, Elliot Rogers no one except his own hand.

It's sad that people had to die because this boy wanted to teach them a lesson for something they had nothing to do with. It's sad that though he had gone through college he was still so emotionally immature.
I bet he saw weemen as the other sex rather than as people. They were to be tricked into taking his cock and they should be grateful of it. The obnoxious guys probably didn't know much about World of warcraft but they did know what weemen wanted. 

In his mind he believed that at the age of 22 and having been to college he'd be a man with weemen lusting after him. He had decided that there were milestones to hit and then when things weren't how they are in the movies he assigned blame in a lame and over acty kind of way which will be all over the Interwebs in no time .... I smell memes in the air.

Being a virgin is nothing to be ashamed about, sure with young guys there maybe be a stigma and much teasing about it . For fucks sake there has been movies made about the losing of yer virginity. American pie and it's 27 bad sequels. Not to mention Losing it, Risky business and The sure thing.

Elliot had to have been mentally ill right? That is what people will say to help them understand. Being young and immature with an inflated ego and a delicate grip of reality brought on by 24 hour saturation to social media and video games no doubt didn't help.

He was lonely and socially awkward, we have yet to find out if he reached out to anyone before hand or was this it. Seems that he was from a well off family and had aspergers, this seems to be a theme with shooters and then when guns are easy to get it becomes fatal.  

He isn't the superior one or the alpha male, he didn't have a clue what being a man or even a human actually involved.

He didn't get enough or the right input an apergers person should have gotten.


He is a dead little boy who caused a load of grief.

  


No comments: