Sunday 2 March 2014

Go Ogle

On the 7th day the good Lard looked at all he had created and said, "this is good, I'm off for a beer and a wank for I doth deser-ved it."


That was before God demanded that his followers be pedos.  God: something about these humans I've just made makes me horny as fuck, if only they were smaller and less hairy and even more helpless, aye that would really get my cosmic juices flowing.

Hey Adam, you'd get yon grass cut or that rib will be the only bone you get to put into Eve, and yes, I will be watching you tonight ....... I like to watch.

404-69 Error, money shot not found.



I'll make them Suffer those wee cunty little sexy children, and forbid them not, to come all over and unto me.
All Christians, Jews and Muslims seem to read between the lines and pick and choose what they want to follow.  
I'm pretty sure that the teachings of Jesus didn't say that you could be a hypocritical douchebag that only cares when attractive white people suffer and that people deserve to die because they are the wrong flavour of the same religion. 

 
The pathetic person doth sayth,  "There have only been one. set of footprints in the sand. Why, when I needed you most, you have not been there for me?"   The Lord replied: "Cos Sand people walk in single file to avoid detection bitch, you've been punk'd lol!"  
 

Old Knudsen is a compassionate Gog and has heard yer prayers for more blondes and though he is not into the Barbie doll look, this lass was quite pretty, fake boobs or not. 

Is anything natural about this lass? .... who cares?


Sometimes whenever Old Knudsen makes durty hoors strangle themselves by using the old Jedi mind trick on them he wonders if anyone actually gets his word or will it be misinterpreted and used to oppress and destroy .... oh whatever, like he really gives a fuck.

Go forth and multiple, and maybe some long division too, but don't breed. The last thing the world needs are more of you.


No comments: