Monday 3 March 2014

12 Years Of Gravity Wins A Hustle

Russell Brand who tells you all to opt out of voting in order to break the system because HE can't be arsed figuring out who to vote for and how things work has a net worth of $15 million. 

Yeah like yeah we'll get rid of the rich so everyone can have a share of the money and this will be given out by an administrative body that obviously we can't call the government as that implies they are in charge. The rich give to the poor cos profit is a filthy word ..... am I getting paid for this? I am, oh good, I was stupid enough not to have a prenup with Katy. 

Well Mr Brand, I think The Soviet Union and China already tried this and it didn't work out too well. Go polish yer statue in yer $2.2 million bachelor pad ya hippy cunt. 






Disclaimer:

Yes I know thats Jared Leto at the Oscars, just assume Old Knudsen knows what hes talking about and that he is better than you. Wasn't Meryl's outfit to die for? 

 

 

No comments: