Tuesday 19 November 2013

A Space Man

Old Knudsen is usually seeing patterns and making connections that you mere mortals aren't and so sometimes the very simple things will stump him.

Why the fuck would a shop paint a father and mother with their child who has their arm raised in a defensive manner?
Oh thats right, this is Northern Ireland and we don't have abortion here and so the wee unwanted fuckers get to grow up and fuck you wee Timmy for taking my best years and youthfulness, hitting you won't change it but it will make me feel a lot better.

So the kids run out to the car park and stand on the 'no hitting yer child' spaces, much like the way that Highlanders can't fight in a church.

Fucking genius!

Then again if I squint my eyes that child looks like a baby stroller, ah fuck it, it's family parking. I would never have guessed with all the people without children parking there.


What do you do if you see a spaceman?      You park man. 
    

No comments: