Sunday 23 June 2013

Andressa Urach Melts My Spunk!

Also known as Miss Bumbum Andressa Urach is a Brazilian lady who is bound to cure Christians of their child sex addictions.

 
  You'd think she'd have a better tan .... I do try not to judge.

Not an attention hoor at all, oh no.

When she goes out for a jog it's all serious business, pounding the pavement relentlessly the sweat pouring off her perfect bum.

But you do have to stop right at those photographers in yer snake like outfit and stretch or ya might hurt yerself.
And bend, yer massive ear rings almost touching the ground, serious runners always have big ear rings in.


Silly me did my lace come untied? .... no? well let me bend over again to check it.

 You love it bitches, I can stick it out all day.

I should also maybe jog for a bit, luckily the coffee shop isn't far, are they still looking at me?

Thanks for the selfie love, Old Knudsen forgives yer vain ways.

 Roll up yer tongue dude, whats yer wife gonna say?




No comments: