Thursday 23 May 2013

Shoot Me In The Ass, Not The Cunt

 
Pete Santilli who is some right wing nut job on some talk radio show wants to go all serial killer on Hilary Clinton. He said:

"I want to shoot her right in the vagina and I don't want her to die right away; I want her to feel the pain and I want to look her in the eyes and I want to say, on behalf of all Americans that you've killed, on behalf of the Navy SEALS, the families of Navy SEAL Team Six who were involved in the fake hunt down of this Obama, Obama bin Laden thing, that whole fake scenario, because these Navy SEALS know the truth, they killed them all. On behalf of all of those people, I'm supporting our troops by saying we need to try, convict, and shoot Hillary Clinton in the vagina."


I get that Santilli is right wing .... which also makes it likely for him to have a low IQ . Hes a nobody and so by saying things like this he thinks he'll be a big shot someday except that because of his low IQ he'll fuck it up and lose sponsors by being a dick ... see Rush Limbaugh.

Saying this about the whole shooting in the vadge and looking her in the eyes, it's very very very inappropriate.  It's because Hilary is female and Santilli is a misogynist cunt. A male politician doesn't get talked about like this.

     Old Knudsen wants to shoot Hilary, but with his weapon of love.

Santilli thinks he knows shit and says Obama Bin Laden ... a racist too huh, like I said, low IQ. I wonder what he thinks Navy Seals do, does he think they don't go into dangerous situations? some die, some live, all leaders have blood on their hands, it would be disingenuous to think otherwise so fuck up Santilli and leave the tough decisions to the tough people ..... like Hilary.

Let me make a rough guess, Santilli has a history of abusive relationships and maybe even the odd rape allegation. If I ever see him in the street, Old Knudsen is gonna punch him in his vagina.