Friday 26 April 2013

Wish You Weren't Here

 

Judge David McFarland released seven men on bail who admitted to rioting in the Ardoyne area of Belfast in July of 2012. 

McFarland who lives in a world of his own and is quite the soft touch. He gave 12 years to a bloke who repeatedly stabbed his wife to death and a killer who is serving a 30 year sentence and tried to escape got a whopping 12 months added on to his sentence .... tough justice... not!

McFarland went on to say.

"Obviously there maybe events in the intervening period and it would not be a good idea for you to get involved. In fact I would just go on holiday just in case temptation arises."

 
Listen lads, I know yer all unemployed and are right spidey scumbags but we don't want you causing trouble during the 12th holidays this year so why don't you all just take yerselves off to Tuscany for a couple of weeks.

I hear the lake district is beautiful during the summer, I myself enjoy the south of France, I could recommend some good restaurants if you want.  

Lets pass a motion of 'Boys will be boys' 

Aye that really told them, I bet you won't be seeing them again.  I hope I get McFarland on my cases.