Friday 5 April 2013

Britain's Most Tattooed Mong

 
Mathew Whelan is 33 years -old and is from Birmingham. He has also changed his name to King Body Art The Extreme Ink-ite ..... the strange thing is that Mr King Body Art The Extreme Ink-ite now struggles to find work. 

He says in his thick brummie accent : "I've got so much respect for the history of body modification. It's an art and a culture and when a group of kids stare at me, I'll talk to them an explain the history of it." ..... what a boring fucker who feels the need to keep justifying himself ..... issues! 

I hate the Birmingham accent, it sounds they have a paralyzed mouth and blocked sinus', he really has not got much going for him.... oh and hes fat. 

He compares his spending £20,000 or so to being like a religion or a different race. 


"I don't see why someone should be discriminated against just because of the way they look, so I want to help those people as much as I can to find employment."

Let me tell you why you'd be discriminated against since you can't work it out. People hide the fact they are fuck wits with poor judgement and lie like rugs on their CV or resume. You my friend have announced it to the world and can't hide it. Do you think any company that promotes themselves as family friendly would want to be represented by YOU?

He volunteers for the liberal democrat political party .... I bet they are pleased.   

Visible tattoos are tacky end of , if you want to tell the world you have poor judgement then go for it and pay the consequences otherwise use a sharpie or body paint or keep them covered. Why get a neck tat when you could get it on yer shoulder instead?

If you run out of hidden body space then I suggest therapy as to why you are so self destructive. 

People like this are an even sadder version of the people who wear t-shirts with funny or offensive messages on them..... wild and crazy people.