Friday 30 November 2012

My Wife Has A bigger Cock Than I Have

A husband has spoken of his shock after finding out that his wife of 19 years was born a boy.


The 64-year-old Belgian named Jan said he had no clue. When he first met Monica she was very beautiful and feminine but now it all makes sense as she was no good at ironing and cleaning, two of the things that all weemen enjoy doing.

It was when a cousin of the wife let the secret of the sex change slip did Jan have any issue with his marriage. " I was horrified. I feel like have been violated for almost 20 years."

Some people are just sooo picky. I suppose having a clean house and straight lines doon his troosers were very important to poor Jan.
I'd say that because Jan, already had a gurl's name, shagging a bloke for 19 years makes him doubly ghey. Not that there is anything wrong with that but haha!

My new thai girlfriend said, “A small penis shouldn't be a problem in a loving relationship” I still wish she didn't have one.