Saturday 8 September 2012

Boney-K

Kristen Stewart was in Canada for the Toronto Film Festival promoting her new film On The Road. Her first red carpet appearance since cheating on her alleged boyfriend Robert Pattinson with married director Rupert Sanders  .
In true trampire style her dress was see through in places, all designed to tempt men away from their spouses with the promise of skinny, boney, chiny sex.

But R-Patz has fans everywhere. 





You fucking hoor, I may have to work with you but I don't have to like you. Feel my stink eye burn into yer cheating skull.

You made R-Patz cry, you'll feel my wrath you skank from Hell.

Pose it up you stick like slut, making you feel nervous yet? Yer new movie should be called 'on yer back' not on the road.
Patzzy is brooding in an open shirt while stroking a kitten for comfort while you ham it up, he was too good for you anyway.

I should have been Bella.