Friday 1 May 2009

Mayday Going Doon

No America is not like in the movies. The cheer leaders are ...................... well lets say different from the way they are portrayed.

I suppose fat cheerleaders in power scooters are not as sexy as the one above. Her name is April which we have now bid a fond farewell too.

Today is Mayday which in ancient times you'd find a pole and suggestively bump and grind up against him while his fellow casual labourers would put money into yer g-string. Or was that just me? For weeks I'd be picking out 20p's from my hole, handy for when you need change at the shop though.

The latest crazy in the UK is extreme Morris dancing.

I can't keep up with the young uns these days with their stick whacking Old Knudsen is one for the quiet life now. I'll light a candle to the Protestant god Balfor the burner of souls .

The month of May named after the Roman Goddess Maia sometimes known as Gaia and is of course a fertility Goddess.

Enjoy the yellow day of Bealltain and have a great harvest this year.


Latest OBB News Up-Dates

5 comments:

sarah said...

Congratulations my lovely you have won one of my birthday presents!!!
Please drop by and leave a comment with your email and what you'd like.

Happy day,

Sarah))

Jenny said...

Happy May Day Old Man.

Istvanski said...

Ah, for the love of another drum'n'bass morris dancing video.

Old Knudsen said...

selchie I was called my lovely and won something, a good start to my birthday month.

boxer you too , light the flame of passion and celebrate life.

Istvanski You can really tell how white morris dancers are by those moves.

Romeo Morningwood said...

Happy Unos de Mayo!
Extreme Morris Dancing (hahaha) looks a tad ghey but those outfits are to die for!

It looks like they all rode their bikes there because they have pant guards on..very green..nice.

Mayday Mayday clean up on aisle 5.