Friday 8 May 2009

Man Doon


I really don't know how it happened. Old Knudsen takes precautions like locking the door and making sure his nine is always loaded with one in the chamber.

Old Knudsen is the latest person to be struck doon by some form of the Swine flu. He has a fever, headache, sore throat, aches and pains and likes to roll around in his own feces.

Yes every illness will be Swine flu for a while as who wants to be left out?

Old Knudsen may not have much time left so if you want to be able to say we were lovers and get a book deal or TV appearances after I'm ded cum and get it.

And somebody tell Donn, tell Donn that I Luv.........................................



He'll know what you mean.


Latest OBB News Up-Dates

8 comments:

The Mistress said...

First dibs on the old man's cap!

Romeo Morningwood said...

No freakin way MJ that sucker is mine..stamp it infinity!!

What did I tell you Knudey? You're as bad as Jack Palance..the man ate bacon at every meal..you just can't do that.

If I can live through it then I must have some antibodies so I'll send you a few vials of various fluids and you can see if any of them work.

I know that you'd do the same for me.

The Mistress said...

Just checking in…

Is he dead yet?

*applies Swinging Crotch Hold to Donnnn*

Anonymous said...

... and besides the wrench is dead ...

And here for the "CAP FIGHTs"! Move on, Donnnie ...

The Mistress said...

Shall I apply leeches?

Or we could arrange to have Susan Boyle lance yer boils.

The Mistress said...

I blame Donnnnnnn.

If Donnnnnnn hadn't exchanged bodily fluids with Old K during his bout of Mexican MANFLU, Old Knudsen would still be the picture of health.

The Mistress said...

Bend over so I can take your temperature.

Old Knudsen said...

I'm so weak I can't type responses, it reminds Old Knudsen of the time in Africa when he had the Skittles, it was touch and go and then you'd stop touching it and actually go. I became a Mousai warrior for my great stamina.