Saturday 23 May 2009

I Bought Some Memory For My Laptop

My name is Gordon Brown texture like sun which is ironic as light is my destroyer, see my pale Scottish skin as it burns. I am the Prime Minister for The United kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and it has been 3 days and 18 hours since I paid for something personal using the taxpayers money.

I bought a Hannah Montana Rockin White Electric Guitar, an egg and onion sandwich and a Mars bar. I apologise to the British people but how can it feel so good and be so bad?

5 comments:

Jenny said...

he doesn't look so sexy. Oh wait, wrong post.

oh well.

The Mistress said...

See to it that he has his moat cleaned.

sarah said...

Lol good un! yes it's hard to find the shame but since they've been fleecing us one way or another since the land that time forgot I guess why should they feel guilty now. I am cattle hear me moo!!

Sunshine days lovely,

Sarah))

Eyebee said...

As by definition, all MPs are Social Security scroungers, EVERYTHING that Gordon buys is paid for by the taxpayer.

Oh, Remember what Jilted John said?

Cathy said...

I hate you Brownie, go suk Baby Bush like Bleary Blair did so well. Hey OBB your word verif is "comen" lol pretty ironic eh? Come in little girl...