Thursday 26 March 2009

Access Denied, No Shirt No Real Shoes No Visa


A conference in Johannesburg is intended to discuss football's (soccer) role in fighting racism and xenophobia.
You know South Africa if ever there was a place for an enlightened discussion that is the place to go and while you're at it go pick up a sandwich in Zimbabwe for 30 million Zimbabwean dollars and then head over to the Congo and set up a kindergarten/military camp. Old Knudsen is the only good thing to cum out of Africa. like my readers will get that reference

The South African government has denied that cunt the Dalai Lama a visa to the conference as it is linked to the 2010 World Cup which South Africa is hosting ............ no civilised cuntries were available I guess.

They said it would be too distracting. I can see their point.'Deli' as I call him likes his drink and when Tibet cums out to play he goes fucking nuts, before you know it hes going after any Chinese person with a Stanley knife or hammer and bouncing coins off the heads of the rival team .

Archbishop Desmond Tutu has pulled out of the meeting in protest and branded the decision "fucking disgraceful" and FW de Klerk said: " Do we really need that peace monger? I mean what has he actually achieved?"

Nelson Mandela the former terrorist was too busy getting rimjobs from celebrities to state his position.

South Africa loves China too much to get into the whole silly Tibet thingy. Face facts people its all lip service as no one really wants to go in and free Tibet and they are lucky that China wants them. The free Tibet flags and the attractive Yaks are both made in China which is why 178 people died when they drank some yak's milk.
Still where would the Tibetan economy be without China and who would of even heard of Tibet? Not me in fact I still can't show you it on a map, its in Nepal right? ach who gives a fuck it used to be called the 'far east' now I live here its the far west and the far east is Boston, nothing makes sense. Some dickhead told me if you keep going north you'll reach Russia, WTF? I do know where Russia is and it isn't north.

South Africa is China's largest trading partner in Africa, with 2008 trade standing at 100bn rand ($10bn; £7bn).

Dai Bing, an official at the Chinese embassy in Pretoria confirmed that Beijing had warned the South African government that allowing the Dalai Lama into the country would harm bilateral relations.

The last thing you want to see is Deli exposing 'Free Tibet' written across his man boobies for the world to see.

The South African government huffed up its chest and denied that China had played no role in the government's decision.

The Dalai Lama has visited the country on two previous occasions, in 1999 and 2004. I say let him in and throw a burning tire around the hippie's neck as a nice South African welcome, but then again I'm a xenophobic racist .

Ok I may have watched Xena the odd time but that was only to wank during Calisto's scenes. Something about hot, crazy evil weemen get my heckle up if ya know what I mean?

Latest OBB News Up-Dates

8 comments:

The Mistress said...

100bn rand ($10bn; £7bn)...

What is that in Canadian dollars?

Romeo Morningwood said...

This is precisely the kind of information that I require to make informed decisions on which of the human sub-species I should despise the most.

Thank you for choosing China as the most evilest empire in the universe because I was already tilting in that direction anyway and I would hate to have to start all over again.

As I understand it, the Chinese government has ruled 'Tidbit' since the 60s and the name Tidbit is also the inspiration behind the Timbits made famous by the Canadian Doughnut Chain juggernaut Tim Hortons..which all Canadians are addicted to.

When I think of an egalitarian society my thoughts generally turn to the murder capital of the world Johannesburg, Sith Ahfreeka. The murder rate in London is 1/100,000..hell, even the US is 6 per..Joburg is 60 per!

Anyhoo, I can understand why they don't want that peace-mongering monk coming in and raising the rate by taking out some chinese fans.

Thank you for all of your unbiased reporting. It's about bloody time that someone stopped putting a slant on the news and just delivered the straight goods.

btw I'm sending you one of Richard Gere's You can BET on Tibet! T-Shirts...
which has a picture of a gerbil penetrating Chairman Mao's southern border.

Anonymous said...

I must strongly contradict and oppose your picture-mutilating abilities: The Kaiser's moustache has nothing to do with the Austrians face!


(Greetings to the countess.)

Old Knudsen said...

mj Do I look like Jim Cramer?

Donn Yes I report the fax, is the t-shirt made in china?

mago shit I thought that was charlie chaplin, no wonder my post makes no sense.

tony said...

He Who Is Tyred of South Africa Is Tyred of Life.........

MarlaSinger said...

so did anyone else hear how China's looking to take over the US?

Theyve run out of room over there and are looking at adding an addition.

ITS NOT THE LEMURS ITS THE CHINESE.

MarlaSinger said...

ps Donn nice zing on the slant

MarlaSinger said...

Knuddy dearest, if you dont start answering my comments, Im coming to break your knees old man.