Saturday 7 February 2009

I Have My Hand Up The Cow's Arse Because I'm A Vet

No one reads on a Saturday and good for them. A certain well I don't want to call him a blogger has accused me of never having served in the military. I just wanted to remind him that other cuntries than the US do have a military, far better ones than the US military I must add. No I won't bring up the who has won and lost most wars between the USA and the UK as that would be like comparing a seasoned veteran warrior against a young fat wee baby.
Don't worry yanks some day you'll beat some semi stone-age culture like gooks in the jungle or arabs in the desert.

The picture is me when I served with the Spartans along with my 300 hand picked Scottish soldiers to fight off the Persians or Iranians. We were called the Spartans in tartan. Yep we kicked their arses and yep I have framed pictures of myself all over the hoose.

This my dear Troll would be my veterans badge along with something you'll be seeing soon. I don't need to prove myself to Americans, you should be smart enough you'd know what a trained keeler I am, remember the Alamo? I didn't kill 500 Japs at Normandy just to have some fat reality show loving cunt question me.
I didn't kill 3,000 Russians at the battle of the belly bulge during the cold war just to have some horse lover delete my comments on their blog because I is funnier.


And most of all I didn't kill JFK .............. no wait I think I may have. Don't worry I have a statue of limatations, well its actually a lamp.


Latest OBB News Up-Dates

11 comments:

Leah said...

It's Saturday and I'm reading!
And for the record, I always believed you.

The Mistress said...

I'm reading too but unlike Leah, I don't move my lips when I read.

The Mistress said...

OR use my finger.

Jenny said...

Or try to take the laptop into the bathroom.

Old Knudsen said...

You weemen are just oh so very wrong sometimes.

Leah said...

I do no such things!

Anonymous said...

Somehow I knew that that remark would not go uncommented ... nice can-opener in the second picture.

Anonymous said...

Too dumb to count: Third pic!

Neponset River Bridge Dig said...

Did you get shot in the ass or something? I was part of a Patriot missle battery during Gulf War One back in 91. I have a medal too -that and 50 cents will buy me a cruddy cup of coffee at a local coffee shop...I think.

Old Knudsen said...

mago the Troll talks too much.

Rich yes I got shot in the arse it was the army. Desert Storm was a nice wee outing to catch some sun.

anna said...

I'm mesmerized by that thing you've labeled "The Troll".