Thursday 15 January 2009

A Mild Cigar By Hamlet

"Alas, poor Knudsen! I knew him, Horatio: a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent blogging: he hath borne me on his back a thousand times and I swallowed the gravy."

Which explains why he has my cap and me skull to fuck. Just keep that cunt Horatio away from me coxis. I thought it was ironic giving the dead body of a real Time Lord to a bloke who played one on the telly. I'll not tell you when I die but put it like this, nothing much will matter any more after the year 2012.



I won't be in the office today as the boss is sending me up to Sacramento with an urgent package and I have to meet a dead- line or my arse is fired. No sorry I made that up I think I might be a pathological liar but then if a pathological liar told you that would you believe them?

I actually have to fly over to the UK, thats Ukraine HA! Well actually my mate Buddy told this paper pusher that I was from the UK and he actually thought it was the Ukraine, Americans are fucking dumb and no mistake. No offense to all you simple minded Yanks out there.

I'm flying over to the Ukraine to lean on them to get them to pay their gas bill and stop fucking around. The Russians are desperate for the money as it was due on the 1st and the UKies are all, "Sorry me Da isn't in and he has the cheque book" or " I'm no paying for that as you sent it doon the wrong pipe."

I hate dealing with Slavs, I'm not in anyway a racist but Slavs are a dirty, filthy people and I wouldn't let one of my kids date one.


I also kicked yer dog ya fucker now get off my lawn!


Next week is a week of new beginnings. Kate Homies is bringing little Tommy Cruise to his new school won't that be exciting? His last teachers said he was a delight to have in class as long as he stayed off the furniture and stopped handing out Scientology leaflets.

I met him once you know, he looks taller in real life and no he is not technically a little person.


This post doesn't amount to much really, my post tomorrow will inflame the world of Islam and my Monday post will stop any chance of me getting a ride off the weemen who read this blog.

I just want to ask something, well its actually a question for a friend. Does anyone else get turned on sexually by this last picture?


Latest OBB News Up-Dates

9 comments:

Just Another Faceless Commenter said...

"I'm no paying for that as you sent it doon the wrong pipe."

I heard they like it sent down the wrong pipe.

"Does anyone else get turned on sexually by this last picture?"

You really need to get out more. Bacon is salty enough as is, please don't try to "flavor" it with any of your salty goodness.

But yes, those pigs will swallow your gravy, and eat your sausage, and suck on your chocolate salty balls, and gnaw on your bones.

I wouldn't be putting my bits near them, but to each their own.

Daisy said...

no, i don't get turned on by the piggies...but in saying that i am just a simple minded american afterall

dai said...

No it doesn't turn me on, I have told you before "I don't like any of your sisters or your Ma".

MarlaSinger said...

I AM DECLARING WAR ON YOUR BLOG.

IM SLOVAKIAN YOU LITTLE TURD.

stay away from those pigs bottoms.

im mad at you.

The Mistress said...

my Monday post will stop any chance of me getting a ride off the weemen who read this blog.

That all depends on where you're going.

I'm only going as far as Salinas.

Romeo Morningwood said...

I was not offended because thankfully I am but an innocuous Canadian..bereft of consequential behaviour or influence.

I gave Tom another chance after viewing his stunning portrayal of the Movie Mogul in Tropic Thunder. He was also nearly perfect in Lions For Lambs. So he gets a pass.

Now I am going to quietly and methodically back out of the room because Tachaé will prolly need lots & lots of room to swing that big shovel. Are you familiar with the term blunt force trauma?

MarlaSinger said...

Blunt Force Trauma, my favorite words.

SHovel, Stapler, Stick. All of the above please.

Old Knudsen likes it rough though.

Old Knudsen said...

faceless Yeah pig shagging is just wrong, I'll tell me mate.

daisy Its no yer fault yer a Yank God allotted only the chosen to be Scots......... sorry.

Dai fuck yer picky no wonder you never get yer hole.

Tachae I am willing to forgive yer Slavness as yer a hot female.

MJ Salinas? what is that some sick thing you know about involving cakes or vadge smoking ?

DC Yeah Tommy did well in the role and should do more comedy to get his rep back. I know blunt force trauma very well. I've been married a few times.

tachae I am used to being the bit of rough but you can be mine just don't do the language.

Anonymous said...

tachae
Slovakian? That's Böhmisch, yes?

And Knudsen, those pigs don't start no party in my pants. I am not from Killamory so ...