Sunday 4 January 2009

Man Crushes

Old Knudsen is not afraid to discuss his man crushes. It doesn't make him ghey you know nor does what he did in prison or the military, I like to call it survival and thats the story I'm sticking with.
Errol Flynn that crazy Tasmanian devil was one of Old Knudsen's and still is man crushes. Captain Blood being one of the best films ever. I love to see the mad look of excitement in his eye when the sword fighting begins.



Cary Grant though being English had brilliant comic timing . He was a bit of rough polished up for Yank audiences. A quote of his I remember is, "The only thing I wear in bed is my wife."


Daniel Craig is fucking cool. Another Sassenach but I forgive him as he is not the modern crying Englishman who complains the Iranians tortured him but in reality all they did was flick his neck


Those nasty Iranians wouldn't let me play my I-pod and flicked my neck and called me smelly feet, of course I told them all I know.

Craig can act. Yank, Brit whatever he is the man.


Finally a Scot. ok with a name like Gerard Butler you can tell hes a Fenian, again forgiven for my flesh is weak.
The expression he is doing here is very Scottish, its rubbing yer chin while pointing out someone is wrong just before you kick them into a bottomless pit.


A bottomless Pitt is like ass-less chaps, a gheys worse nightmare. Who would you fight? I'd fight Shatner, well I'd fight Old Knudsen but I'd lose.

Now for my steady man crush Ben Stiller. He may look like a Chimpanzee with muscles but this guy is just so funny to watch, he could drop a turd and I'd sit and laugh at it for an hour.


He is married to a hot Christine Taylor, I want to watch them do it, I want to join them doing it, I want her to watch me doing him while she sits in a corner with just her cigarette glowing in the dark. No none of this makes me ghey, it says so in the Bible ..................... some where at the back.

Look he breaks his wrist but still is in good nature when a camera is shoved in his face, what a guy.


Good natured, humourous and smart, he reminds me of a younger Jewish Old Knudsen without a cap.

Something about Mary ....... if you don't find this film funny then yer a cunt!
The Fockers movies ...... De Niro used to be a man crush too, these films are funny though not a laugh riot.
Dodge ball ...... funny in a pathetic way.
Tropic Thunder ...... One of the most funny films I've seen in years.
Zoolander ...... Just funny.

His Tom Cruise impersonation is spot on, he plays up tight nice guys or funny dumb guys, Ben Stiller put yer arse on notice for Old Knudsen is cumming.




Latest OBB News Up-Dates

12 comments:

h said...

You're taste in movies, music, and TV is so atrocious, that I'm almost persuaded that you're NOT ghey.

Errol Flynn was Pro-Fenian, by the way.

Leah said...

Well, you know what I think of Tropic Thunder, fave movie of the year. Gerard Butler is my other man-crush besides Alan Rickman, and I know what you think of Alan Rickman. Oh, wait, that's not a man-crush, that's just a lady crush.

My husband is absolutely unashamed to admit to his man-crush on Gregory Peck circa "To Kill a Mockingbird."

I might have to sneak into the corner with my cigarette and join Christine for a glimpse of the Knudsen-Stiller festivities...

Romeo Morningwood said...

Errol Flyn was CRAZY! Have you ever read the Moon Is A Balloon by David Niven? Flynn was his buddy and he put the WOOD in Hollywood.
Errol sampled every imaginable form of pleasure at every available opportunity way before Nicholson and Brando.

It is only when a manly-man is unequivocably secure in his uber-manliness, that he is then able to express his inner gheyness like a real man.

Your list of hardthrobs seems to be missing Robert Redford, Rock Hudson, and Omar Sharif?

Tropic Thunder was the funniest movie of the Millenium.

Daisy said...

I was with you for the cary grant thing but i have to agree with donn that Robert Redford, Rock Hudson, and Omar Sharif were missing and are necessary...however back to cary...loved that man...still enjoy watching him on a saturday or sunday matinee...

wv: hotter (no really it was)

Manuel said...

heh......and not a man on a horse or wearing a sash to be seen.....how queer

M@ said...

The best part abt that movie was when Brett Favre gets the girl and Ben Stiller mispronounces his name: Fawv-ray.

Anonymous said...

Schwuchteln.

There is Robert Mitchum.
The rest wanna be.

The Mistress said...

Ooooo yeah, I'll have an order of Robert Mitchum to go please with a side of Gregory Peck.

And for dessert, Manuel's sugarloaf.

Old Knudsen said...

Trolly Flynn's Da was a doctor who was in Belfast when the Nazis bombed it, imagine with a name like Flynn he was pro Fenian, wow!

leah I only liked Gregory Peck in Roman holiday and as Horatio Hornblower.

DC I read my wicked wicked ways. Robert Redford, Rock Hudson, and Omar Sharif? Redford ok but Hudson was ghey and the other ias a big watery eyed sand savage have you gone mad?

daisy don't agree with him hes an egomaniac as it is.

manuel jealous yer not in my post much?

Matt no the best bit was when they built a bird to defeat the grasshoppers.

mago Robert Mitchum in heaven knows Mr Alison one of my favourites but that is that.

MJ I'm surprised you'd have room for Manuel.

Romeo Morningwood said...

Favre IS pronounced Favray everywhere else on the entire planet except in Brett's f*cking head!
Mr Favre is more than wlecome to legally alter the spelling of his name but by God if presumes to use the Queen's Anglusche then he had better get his sh*t together and fast.

Farrrrvuh....honestly.

Just Another Faceless Commenter said...

I had no idea that Giovanni Ribisi had joined the British Navy.

Heff said...

I'm guessing you probably had Rock Hudson in his prime, didn't you ?