Saturday 24 January 2009

Big Swell

I look about the Interweb and I see sites that disturb me but thats enough about MJ's blog. I saw this picture and the bloke says, "I'm not ashamed of my naked body." Yes he is American and definitely not Presbyterian or he would be ashamed of his naked body as we all are.

I am ashamed of yer naked body. Maybe its my issues and you have every right to be naked in a pubic er public place. I must insist that you wear clothes to the dinner table . Its always the saggy auld fellas that go around naked and never us beautiful people.


Latest OBB News Up-Dates

7 comments:

Leah said...

You're right. His nudity must be clothed.

I like his backdrop though--if he could just walk around with a bluescreen behind him all day...

The Mistress said...

I want all of your male readers to submit naked pics of themselves to me and let me be the judge of whether or not their bodies are shameful.

Anonymous said...

I want a picture of MJ's feet ...

MarlaSinger said...

aughhh blaaahhffffggggksssshhiqw98uqpPP

that is the sound of my garbled eyes falling out of my head as I looked at that ...

ok it could have been worse.
he could be 9 million lbs and hairy.

M@ said...

Once had a girl who looked like a model. We went to a nude beach. Full of old men. Not like iN brazil, i guess.

Ms Smack said...

MJ for President.

Old Knudsen said...

MM no it doesn't slow anything doon because I don't care. Obama has adverts on the telly to get people to work for him now that is an unpopular move.

leah Weemen are so much better to look at.

MJ it doesn't work on yer blog and it won't work on mine...I've tried it.

tachae so in other words you'd do him then.

Matt someday you'll be old on a beach naked looking at some blokes gurl.

Trolly I do feel a bit queer today. It was I not Google, I foiled the dissidents.

Ms Smack Is that yer clumsy attempt to ask me to marry you?