Sunday 21 December 2008

I'm A Banker


I went to the store the other day to buy a toaster -- and I got a bank!



I'm setting up my own multi-bank so bring me yer money. There are holes in the wall for men to pay us to take yer sperm so its also a sperm bank and out the back weemen can go to the fertility clinic where my doctors use the sperm and a turkey baster to get you up the duff or if you want a super babby just set up an appointment with me .............. I'll wear the cap.

Every bank account gets a free slice of Jesus toast as I can't afford toasters until ya give me yer money.

Latest OBB News Up-Dates

6 comments:

Daisy said...

well now...with jesus toast you could preform miracles...like getting help from the government...

tony said...

Crumbs!

The Mistress said...

Shove your toast.

I want a free trip to Friggadoon.

Jenny said...

do you accept Paypal?

Leah said...

Well, how much for the cap-sex-Knudsen-baby?

Last minute holiday gifts and all, you know.

Momentary Madness said...

..... and a very nice house it is too.

I like a good jesus on my toast every morning, well spread, plenty of butter, helps me enter (the spirit of things)