Thursday 11 December 2008

I Won't Pay Anymore Than $5 For A Hummer

I'm fucking sick of taxpayer government bail outs. Sure its been a few years since I was in the car business but I know what I know and my anus itches when I'm trying to sleep at night.

The big car companies are the latest to accept bail outs, all except Ford. A good make in the UK a shite make in America. Like McDonald's good in the UK but shite over here and I'm sure there are further examples.
Ford stands for 'found on road dead' or 'first on racing day' the latter is for that one in ten that gets a good car.
I've talked to mechanics who have said they would go broke if it wasn't for Ford.

Ford is being smart, they are doing so so business and not as bad as the likes of GMC so they can refuse the bailout and when Johnny public goes to buy a car they will remember where their tax dollars went to and go to Ford.

I have a solution to all these big companies that require bail outs, first sack half of yer management team and any employee who smokes then once the slackers are gone you stop selling yer products at unreasonable prices. Its a fucking depression of course people aren't going to buy yer $2000 TV so stop yer whining about not moving stock and not getting yer 200% mark up price.

Don't get me started on the fucking unions, onions more like. I have to go an extra mile to get white man food because fucking Albertsons went on strike and when people didn't want to cross the picket lines the grocery shop closed. Now there is yet another Mexican grocery shop there.

I went in for bananas and found they called them Plantains, well you know Mexicans a 3rd world cuntry but I can tell what a banana looks like. Fucking minging it turns out they are like some jungle banana you have to cook up and serve with dog feces and salsa or something.

Hey car workers kick out the unions and instead of $70 an hour take $40 and at least you'll still have yer jobs, you get paid to push a button or do some rivets good work for 40 an hour, better than $8 as a cashier in some place that tricks the white man with poisoned jungle bananas.


Latest OBB News Up-Dates

8 comments:

Just Another Faceless Commenter said...

You're actually supposed to shove the plantains up your hole; they'll help with that anal itching problem you have.

Just don't blame me if you also get aroused.

Not that I would know.

Really.

Quit looking at me like that.

Romeo Morningwood said...

I believe that it was the founder of General Motors, Lady Astor, who hated Fords more than Life itself.

One day she stormed out onto the assembly line and berated poor unsuspecting Henry Ford.
"If I were married to you, I'd put poison in your coffee," she said.

To which a proud Henry replied,
"If I were married to you, I'd drink it."

Of course the two had been having a torrid affair and an illicit love child was produced whom she named Lee Iaccoca...after her favorite brand of cashews.
Lee later went on to invent the K-car which forced the America into a depression in the 30s, again in the 70s, and now in the 00?s.

In a stunning turn of events this week, Leon Trotsky, head of the Autoworkers Union, threatened to shut down the entire Industry if the American Government did not give every member of the Union $1Billion...per week!

Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich attempted to sell his office furniture to help pay the ransom but has been strongly criticized and will be shot at dawn on Friday.

Anonymous said...

Remember from the 80s:
"Hungry? Eat your Toyota."

Where IS all the money?

The Mistress said...

Why do I need a car when I can saddle you up and take you for a ride?

Bunny said...

Just saute those plantains in a little butter and sprinkle 'em with some brown sugar and they'll be delish!

Jenny said...

burn 'em down!

Old Knudsen said...

faceless watch it or I'll fart again and melt you more.

DC something similar was said between lady astor and churchill, she said he drank too much and he said if he was married to her he'd drink more, something like that,

mago I remember the 1880's

mj the old grey stud ain't what he used to be.

bunny I'll stick with a plate of chips for me healthy foods.

boxer PMS time again is it?

Romeo Morningwood said...

I knew that you'd knew that Mr Knudsen!