Wednesday 10 December 2008

Hot Weemen Alert

Old Knudsen has been around the block in his life time shall we say and I'm always willing to try anything once or 14 times or so because I have an open mind. In fact I'm open all hours.

Well Im not dumb but I cant understand. Why she walked like a woman and talked like a man

I used to think well there are men and there are weemen and sometimes they go ghey from Satan's influence or eating bad beef from insane cows. I thought I had it all sussed until I started to travel around the world. I say around even though the world is flat but it is a disc so yes I can go around so don't go nit-picking at me.

Girls will be boys and boys will be girls. Its a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for lola.
Something what isn't discussed much in polite society is the 'other' sex these are weemen with cocks or chicks with dicks as you can call them but you can also use that term for the American first ladies.
Some people may think that this is a post designed to show graphic pictures that some prudes (yes you Troll) may hopefully find offensive.

Its not the weemen's fault they are born with cocks its all part of Gog's plan.


And Id never ever kissed a woman before. But lola smiled and took me by the hand. And said dear boy Im gonna make you a man.

Was it my 3rd or 4th wife that was a gurlyboy from Thailand? oh I can't keep track. We tried for years to have children (of our own) but that eventually broke us up for she was hoed many times but was quite barren.

I know many men are intimidated by a woman who has a larger penis than they do but Old Knudsen doesn't suffer from that as he is confident in his sexuality and masculinity.

If you are going to stand up for the rights of Niggers, Beaners, Gheys and mongs then weemen with willys should also be on that list.

They have tits, long hair and look like weemen so therefore must be weemen they just have cocks. I don't know the medical terms or how they reproduce probably like chickens who have eggs coming out of their bums, not that they lay eggs of course.

I take this opportunity to stand up proud for weemen with penis' and to tell them there is no shame as Gog made you that way. You will burn in Hell if you aren't Protestant though that should go without saying.

I shall next investigate men who are pussys, do they actually have a cat?


Well Im not the worlds most masculine man. But I know what I am and Im glad Im a man.
And so is lola.

Latest OBB News Up-Dates

10 comments:

Momentary Madness said...

After a few pints sure you'd have a bash, but no reciprocation, my arse is too small made even smaller with an itching painful mass hemorrhoids.

Anonymous said...

LOHLAH ... you had another embarrasing moment in the public restroom? EYEY LOHLAHH Yeah another pils please LOHLAAAHHH and stop grabbing me perv!
By the way the Flat Earth Society should still be in business. Others believe that we actually live inside the earth, the earth's a hole.

(Oh Gott, was wird er daraus wieder machen?)

The Mistress said...

LOL-a.

Romeo Morningwood said...

I'll do MJ one better ROFLOL-la
heheh I just said I'll do MJ.

Knudey you complete me.
How I wish that I had the testicular fortitude to just come out and tell it like it is...
but as you know I was neutered and that's my excuse and I'm stickin' to it.

These photos make my brain hurt...
aroused-declined aroused-declined...
it's all too much for my little noggin...and the other little noggin.

Surely there is a reasonable explanation aside from your complicated scientificky mad-cow theory as to why a third gender exists...
although it's always a good idea to have a tie-breaker around.

Bunny said...

Those are some loverly she-males you've found there. We saw one at a flea market Saturday. As feminine as could be, but with a 2-3 day growth of beard.

Leah said...

Cognitive dissonance at its finest.

Jenny said...

I really, really, really didn't need to see these.

Must. Find. Cute. Puppies.

Northern musings said...

I am a woman, and I know that if I had a penis I would be playing with it all day.. or is it like a new toy, its fun at first and then it all becomes just so la la

Old Knudsen said...

mm after a few pints indeed a real man can shag anything anywhere.

mago I call restrooms funrooms.

mj Loves Overly Lubed Anus?

DC I guess you'll just have to be a taker which is totally ghey.

bunny a slave market then not a flea market, did you buy her?

leah yeah what she said.

boxer you need to be more open....... as the bishop of leeds said to the altar boy.

trolly this MM as in the last one or next cos I'm always up for a challenge.

Northern Muse having a penis myself I can honestly say I NEVER get tired of playing with it, hours of endless fun if that made sense.

The Hangar Queen said...

How did you get a copy of my Yearbook?