Friday 26 December 2008

Boxing Day ...... Hit Someone You Love ... Or Not

A real advert and real directions. Might cum in pretty handy for Boxing day (Today) cos after all that Turkey protein and drink yer farts are going to be a blast.
I always had the idea of sticking a Glade Plug-in or stick-up, up yer hole to fart summer meadows or piney fresh goodness. Yet another of Old Knudsen's ideas stolen by the man. They have a wire tap in my head you know. They know I know but they don't care you know?

  1. Peel off adhesive and stick Subtle Butt onto the inside of your underwear or pants, exactly where you think it goes.
  2. Go for it, Let'er rip, Have at it, Cut loose, Break wind, Gas it up
  3. When you're done wearing Subtle Butt, remove and discard. If any adhesive traces remain, use a damp cloth for removal.

Tips for Success:

  1. You want all the gas to pass through Subtle Butt. So do what you need to do to ensure none sneaks around the edges.
  2. Subtle Butt can be applied to thongs by wrapping and securing it around the back.

Why would I wrap them around my thongs? I don't fart through my feet ......... though sometimes I do dribble doon to them. I'm old don't forget making it to the bog is a good day for me.


Latest OBB News Up-Dates

4 comments:

Daisy said...

another ad tip would be that it eliminates those "dirt tracks" in the underwear for those fart enthusiasts...

just a thought...

The Mistress said...

ooops...too late.

Jenny said...

I believe QVC would sell these out in 2 minutes.

Leah said...

I prefer your idea for transforming the smell rather than simply eliminating it. Think of the possibilities!