Sunday 9 November 2008

Ya Win Some

There are fears that Kim Jong-IL the Dear leader of North Korea is jong-ill in hospital with an infection of his Jong. So the North Korean government have released pictures that have been branded as fakes by the computer sa-vee West.


The line behind him is missing and the shadow is not at an angle, also there is a pixel smudge by his foot, the messy cunt.
Fuck sake on a donkey ride this kind of bucket of fuck really bends my shite. How dumb do they think we are? ::::::::: thinks about his readers::::::::: ok there are a lot of dumb people in the West or the East depending on which way you are looking but I ain't falling for this and you know why? cos I did it. Yep its a fair cop.

I actually thought that by making him taller it would give the game away, those little Jap wanna-be's insisted on it, seems Kim has a complex about his height. Never mind yer height mate you look like a fucking ugly old lady and you have a gurly name. Whats Kim short for? Kimbert?


Ok ok I really don't want me cheque to bounce from them so what about this last picture ? Taken just last week, Thursday I think. Kim looks to be in the best of health and long may it continue.



Remembrance Sunday post is on Monday.

Latest OBB News Up-Dates

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

And a master photoshopper you are too my good man. Now, if you'd be so kind as to paint Dick Cheney out of existence, we'd all be happy.

That can be done, right?

The Mistress said...

Is this Famulus chap EVERYWHERE?

Anonymous said...

Omnipotent, my dear MJ...

And no, I haven't taken a photo of my bum yet...

Momentary Madness said...

Yes, Kimberly takes the buscuit.

The Mistress said...

Famulus: There's a blue pill you can for that, dear.

Anonymous said...

MJ: And there was me thinking that it was the red one... Camera found. End of my arm almost reached... (You'll never guess what else I found down there...)

Jenny said...

Have MJ and Famulus gotten a room yet? No? I'll be back later.

Anonymous said...

I think he's already dead. I want to read the book of this Jenkins, who now lives in Japan.

Romeo Morningwood said...

L'il Kim is right out of a 50's movie...
how on earth do you keep 23 Million Koreans off the Internet?
Especially in Bad Korea's Capital..
must be extra hard now that Pingpong has Fire AND the Wheel!!