Friday 7 November 2008

Talking Heads

For I knelt by the feet of the savior and kissed and oiled his feet and he looked upon me and sath, "You messed up my shoes ya crazy cracker, you need to change." I did change as I was getting a nappy (diaper) rash.

I saw him once turn water into Miller lite, yes he pissed into it .

Let me point out something ironic. Here in sunny Callyfornia they had prop 8 to vote on to over turn ghey marriage. The Americans just elected Mr big blackish hope, a liberal type who supports civil unions but says he is against gay marriage. He has always been well into protecting the rights of minorities including poofs but marriage is for a man and a woman according to 'his' interpretation of the bible.
Many blacks and Hispanics voted for prop 8 to over turn same sex marriage which shows you that shit rolls doon hill.
Like the persecuted Pilgrims who came over and shit all over the Indians people forget about empathy and will always find someone to stick it to.

I know this from personal experience for I myself being at the top of the superiority ladder can only look doon on everyone.

Just remember next time some nig nog complains about police brutality and civil rights or some beaner who cannae even speak English complains about poor working cuntditions they are probably oppressing some one themselves so fuck them.

Liberals and minorities are cunts!



So are CONservatives but thats besides the point. McCain could of had Richard Donner plan his election campaign because it was just like an 80's formula movie. Ok Cop Land wasn't really one I'm doing that poetic licence thing except I forgot to re-new it.
Cop Land was a good film a bit like High Noon meets Of Mice and Men and Stallone was very good in it which is unusual for Sly just see Cobra to prove my point but Cliffhanger was a brilliant cum back.

Anyho McCain was the ex Nam vet with the 'tortured' past who was a burnt out on the edge maverick, all he really needed was a dead wife chip on his shoulder, "I don't use the Internet cos it gives me flashbacks to Nam."

Then to sweeten the pot they bring in the hottie for the sexy appeal. She may have turned out to be a crazy corrupt pro life under any circumstances hoor-bag but still we men have the sperm drive.
I don't men we set up tents and extract sperm to give to accident victims but I wonder why no one has thought about doing that.

When I find a new blog I look doon at little Kenny and say "what do ya think me lad?" and if Kenny twitches or grows bigger then I comment, a simple method as I am a simple soul.

Example:

I hate that ugly stupid bitch ................... aye sure I'd fuck her like, I'm no ghey ........ well maybe just a little bit.

The Republicans haven't realised that the world has moved on from the formula movies and after a while it just gets insulting, yeah yeah buddy buddy "hey I'm driving, no I'm driving, too old for this shit but old enough to be President, look a terrorist I'll prtect you. "

Lethal weapon one and two were the best but Martin Riggs as played by Mel Gibson lost his interestingness the more sane he got and # three and four were just sad. Rene Russo and Chris Rock, c'mon people wise up.

Die Hard one two and three were good in # 3 Detective John McClean teamed up with a token black guy which was ok but #4 the hero is bald and teaming up with young people you don't care about like the Indiana Jones films.

If in doubt get a hot chick, a wise cracking youngster or an animated space monkey. Palin was the GOP version of the hot animated space monkey with the wise cracks of Davy Crockett.




T
he reason why Obama won is pretty simple, hes younger more slick and different. People slagged off the blonde Bond and he turned out to be pretty good.

The Bond people saw that weemen were going to see the Jason Bourne films staring my old mate Matt Damon. You have the tough secret agent bloke washing a woman's hair in the first film and millions of weemen have sopping wet gunties. Bourne is tough yet vunerable and he had the dead gurlfriend chip on his shoulder, weemen love that.

The Blonde Bond became more Bourne and weemen lapped it up which doubled the audience . Make the President appealing and different and he doesn't even need to really explain any of his policies he just dresses up in a tux and pretends he gives a fuck.




I'm just too good to be true you can't take yer eyes offa me, my cocks like concrete to touch you know you want it so much, at long last orgasm arrived and you thank god I'm half alive I'm just to good to be true you can't take yer eyes offa me .

I have 4 years to get my mucker Obama to change a few laws and I could very well be the next President. I shall be busy taking bribes, having affairs and smoking crack to get into the way of it.

Latest OBB News Up-Dates

12 comments:

FirstNations said...

I wrote you in! what happened?

deanna said...

shit does roll down hill. "Irish need not apply" to "whites only" to "no gay marriage"....
the torch will eventually be passed again.

Jenny said...

you look hot in a tux. But I've told you that before.

Romeo Morningwood said...

This is tremendously informative and painfully funny..seriously whack.

Where do I sign up to donate a few gallons at the sperm tent...I had a rough week.
accident victims HAHAHA!

Northern musings said...

brilliant.. not much more to add me thinks

h said...

This wasn't as bad as most of your inane drivel.

h said...

You have blogger set-up so users can't delete their own comments. Anyhay, thanks for putting my link back up. Wrote about the Aga Khan today. I'm assuming your paths have crossed.

M@ said...

I think you and my man Pat Buchanan would make a great ticket.

Momentary Madness said...

I guess you've not been told then: you're an ugly bollix.

Old Knudsen said...

For fucks sake what do you people want from me? oh sorry is this how blogging works?

Maja said...

Every man but mine also thinks that the blonde bond is the best one ever.. for some reason he didn't just appeal to weemen.

Neponset River Bridge Dig said...

and a token!!! tee hee