Friday 28 November 2008

Seeing Is Believing?

Its the holiday season and we are all busy with superficial crap that some of us are forced into by society and some sad fuckers actually like it.
I get doon in the Doldrums at this time of the year, thats semen talk for depressed. You see 14 years ago I lost a good friend during the holiday season. It was a sudden out of the blue thing.

I last saw him when he dropped me off home and drove away. No he didn't die he told me he was converting to Catholicism, he also came out of the closet and he told me he was black. I told him he was dead to me as I wiped away the tears. No one leaves the Free Presbyterian church to becum a Fenian, the rest I could forgive though the being black was a real shock I just thought he liked the sun a lot.

The pressure to pretend to be nice gets too much for me, peace on Earth, what are you smoking fuck face? there will be no peace until we wipe out those who are not like us or disagree with us.

Thanksgiving was a dirty Pagan harvest festival reinvented to promote peace between the Pilgrims and the Injuns who the Pilgrims then went on to slaughter. When the English couldn't handle the red skins they brought over my people who not only pushed the Injuns off their lands but caused the English no end of trouble.

Canadian thanksgiving is American lite as everything they do is. Not quite American and not quite British similar to Australians which shows you if the Yanks were more like the Brits they would be better liked in the world. Even the filthy Irish sort of like the Brits now.

Having lived most of my life in Ulster (Northern Ireland) I am already fairly paranoid and then coming to America where people back stab and gossip about me it isn't a surprise that most over here are in therapy.
On the telly I watched a mini series called 'The Company' about the early days of the CIA, ah fun times they were indeed then just this week I bought for $3.99 at the video (no videos) store 'The good Shepherd' which I keep getting confused with 'The good German' and so thought it was a delightful movie about a good German Shepherd but those dogs are stupid cunts.

It was about the CIA too and if you didn't know history you'd be lost. Far better acted than the mini series I watched, Chris O'Donnell what is the point of him?

In The Good Shepherd Matt Damon was as usual great, Bobby DeNiro who directed it had a very good bit part as a man dying of diabetes and is getting bits cut off his feet due to gangrene. I know a person in real life at this stage of her life so it was odd seeing it appear in a film. There are no coincidences but there are signposts for you to see in yer life.

The film is about trusting no one and not believing what you see and double guessing everything. You could be driven mad with this thinking you can trust me on that.


Good to see Bill Pullman and Joe the plumber getting work.

I watch the Ghosthunters on Sci-fi and like how they try to de-bunk the claims of ghosts rather than just accept them. Cutlery like a spoon that crosses over a fork and turns out to be magnetized or shadow people that turn out to be car lights on a road a mile away.

They do get stuff that can not be explained and catch voices and images on their cameras that can at times freak them out. Each investigator has a camcorder and so a lot of times catches what they see and hear.Having seen ghosties myself I am a believer.

A show called Destination Truth which sometimes is on after Ghosthunters has people in dark jungles hearing noises and looking for monsters. Its shite. The jungle cums alive at night, look at the ground and it will be moving with bugs. They have a camera crew but no individual camcorders so there is a lot of the investigators saying, "I saw something" and the camera will stay on them to see their reaction so you catch nothing. Then they were talking about some strange noise from up in the trees made by a flying monster. I've heard Crows make that clacking noise but no one suggested that oh no it had to be a strange monster, I wonder how the animal experts get their PHD's. Looking too hard and seeing and hearing what they want too .


MUFON which investigates UFO's sent people doon to Mexico city where so many sightings have been captured on camera. They talked to a guy who has his own UFO show. He believes every witness with a photoshopped picture. On my spoof news blog I had photoshopped UFO pics and the forums were going wild about them. I was in Wal-Mart the other day and saw a kids game called 'Fact or Crap?' thats my blogs for ya.

In Mexico city one guy has taken a lot of the footage of UFO's the Mufon guys released a bunch of balloons without the guy knowing and he decided it was a UFO.

Even the so-called experts for the Mexican TV show called photoshopped pictures real ignoring proof of tampering by saying the UFO's are so powerful they distort how they show up on film. Like religious fanatics. I can't explain it but want to believe it so therefore its Gods will.

UFO's and ghosts can become a sort of religion to some as can Star Wars and Star Trek. Its ok to dream but don't become the bitch of these subjects or yer as bad as a junkie.

Question everything and learn for yerself and if you have to then change yer opinion, if you don't you'll end up a fucking suicide bomber.

I told you I was doon, now fuck off.



Latest OBB News Up-Dates

4 comments:

The Mistress said...

There are no coincidences but there are signposts for you to see in yer life.

I've been trying to find out the word for that crow clacking sound.

M@ said...

I like how this Russian analyst thinks the U.S. might break up and the northeastern U.S. might join Canada as it's influenced by Canada.

I can tell you that I grew up within 10 miles of the Canadian border and the subject of "Canada" never came up once. Not one goddamn time, my friend.

Jenny said...

"Question everything and learn for yerself and if you have to then change yer opinion, if you don't you'll end up a fucking suicide bomber."

I've been trying to find the perfect way to end my Holiday Letter and now I think I have it! Ta.

Old Knudsen said...

Mj clacking?

tater I've seen plenty of ghosts all useless. They even have a missile that hangs around for 10 hours waiting for the right moment to hit. People have to remember what UFO stands for and not for little green men.

Matt let me guess he has a book about it, he is judging the US by the same standards as Russia.

trolly why would I get a job then leave? fuck yer dumb, as for 3rd world at least you can drink the water from the faucet where I cum from.

AB those holiday letter things are hilarious, people you haven't seen in 10 years telling you how they are, so American.